Recent content by KoreKode

+
  1. KoreKode

Is this game an rpg?

Sure is man. sure is
  2. KoreKode

Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

Sure did and I am on my second play through with over 65K about to pay him back again and I haven't even talked to dex yet lol
  3. KoreKode

The worst optimized game ever

Definitely not the worst optimized game but it could be better. They are working on improvements. I am sure FPS will get better with a few more patches. Patience! it will be worth it I promise! Even if it takea a couple years when you have a better PC set up lol.
  4. KoreKode

SPACE SHUTTLE! O.O

That would be cool. A space DLC!
  5. KoreKode

40gb day 1 patch?

not sure if it happened with anyone else but my download didn't even do the full 9.7GB it hit around 57% and started to just apply patches and boom it was done.
  6. KoreKode

40gb day 1 patch?

Wow ok, this is really awesome! so after this 9.7GB i only gotta do a couple hundred mb at launch time? this is amazing news for my slow internet speeds lol. I will have the 9.7GB downloaded about 2 hours before 7pm est (1am cet). just in time for that couple hundred mb.
  7. KoreKode

40gb day 1 patch?

I just got a 9.7GB update on GOG version of CP2077 anyone else get this?
  8. KoreKode

40gb day 1 patch?

I really hope the 59GB I just spent over 24 hours downloading on the PC version on GOG is all I needed to download. My internet speed is around 500KB/s if I'm lucky and no one else in my house is watching youtube or god forbid Netflix. Can a Dev Confirm anything for the Digital version of...
Top Bottom