Recent content by korenmk

+
  1. K

Patch 1.63 — list of changes

Interesting, i have game v 1.63 incl hotfix, and yet GOG Galaxy needs to update game and also it needs to download 57GB of data....
  2. K

Why does V sleep like an idiot on her/his bed?

Even in the same clothes? Also same goes for shower...
  3. K

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

Me and Blue Moon on a little trip :)
  4. K

Beautiful moment together.
  5. K

Cloud Saves

Steam, Origin, UPlay hell even Epic launcher works with no problem with saves sync. At this point, last week i had to reinstall system and guess what, i was counting on cloud saves, 20hours of gameplay was lost. I really regret buying the game on GOG or even purchasing the game at all. But...
  6. K

Cloud Saves

Good evening, i just want to point out how annoying is the cloud save system is not working, but after every time i exit the game i get notification about cloud sync is complete. Then i log in on my another PC and there is nothing.. and repeated on another 3 machines with also no saves to...
  7. K

Save files are corrupted

I have better one, i have reinstalled PC, installed GOG Galaxy, imported game and was hoping for cloud sync to work, but no dice there... nothing imported back and now i am at square one.... onlyy option is start new game or quit... i have chose the latter..
  8. K

Yeah, this is problem for me.. i use 21:9 (3440x1440) lcd and controls are working only in 16:9 canvas... i am unable to use some controls.
  9. K

Hotfix 1.04

I have All up to date strating from BIOS up to OS/Drivers. And i have quite good rig. R3950X/32GRAM/4TBSSD/RTX2080Ti/1500WPSU/ASROCK AQUA X570/ all watercooled.
  10. K

Hotfix 1.04

Dear CDPR, honestly i am done with this disaster, i have spent 10 hours ingame, you need to solve crashes, texture bugs, combat system has odd responses, e.g. when i dont want to reload same weapon it is quicker to switch to sidearm, but not here, i have to reload first and then mybe...
Top Bottom