Recent content by Kylestien

+
  1. K

GWENT: Ask a Dev

A question about the new kegs like faction kegs and premium kegs: can we buy those with ore or other currencies as well, or can they only be earned/brought with irl cash? Same question for other shuppe related things like skins or whatnot I guess.
  2. K

You said once you can play thronebreaker from gwent, and talked about how you can buy tb in gwent on the stream. If you brought it from GOG seperatly, can you choose to run it in gwent too as well as seperatly or would you have to buy it again to do so?
  3. K

It was my birthday recently, and one card I am kinda curious about is the card of a certain person who runs the Arena mode. right now their card is very rng based, but I was curious if it made it in, and if so what effect it has now? ...I assume it made it in right, you don't want to anger that...
  4. K

Apparently it recently got announced that playstation might be finally allowing some cross play. https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-09-26-playstation-4-gets-cross-play-with-nintendo-switch-and-xbox-one I was wondering if it might now finally be possible to get things like cross play or...
  5. K

A Thronebreaker question: with the games you've made in the past, a lot of emphasis has been placed on things like making choices and the like. But there are going to be some people who will want to do things like, say, collect all the premium cards even if they have to make choices they...
  6. K

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Thanks for this answer, but what about, assuming you connect it to gwent, earning other resources for cards like playing the campaign for ore, kegs, or dust? I was more asking if it would be possible to earn those kinds of resources for card collections by playing either thronebreaker or other...
  7. K

Question about thronebreaker or other single player modes: will it be possible to earn resources or cards from them for the multiplayer? I would love to expand my collection for multiplayer but I would much rather play single player modes to do so so I'm not as fussed about winning or losing.
  8. K

I saw on the reddit page that there might be a option to open/play thronebreaker in the Gwent client as well as it's own client, butthe translation was bit unclear on it. So I guess I will ask: With Homecoming, will it be possible to play it in the Gwent client as well as it's own thronebreaker...
  9. K

So, bit of a personal question for a gwent dev here related to Gwent. Two friends of mine, both relatively knowledge about card games, either have factors that they don't like about Gwent that possibly won't change due to how gwent works, or think Gwent is pretty much going to die off...
  10. K

AMA with Paweł Burza - ask your questions here! [ended]

If I may ask, what limitations to this are there, and what CAN be done within those limits if anything?
  11. K

AMA with Paweł Burza - ask your questions here! [ended]

Greetings Burza, I wish you and the whole team well. I would ask all sorts of questions, but I will keep it to one that is the most relevant to me. So, I play on PS4 and I play on PC. And to be completely honest, It's a total drago trying to collect different things on both. I have a bad...
  12. K

Suggestion: Custom Rules Mode

I can think of a few more if I need to.
  13. K

Share your best keg

Probably the one where I got Ciri. Yep that was good. Very good card for rounds 1 and/or 2.
  14. K

Improvements that should add at opening kegs

Can you also add things like how much it mills for? In case you get three you own and one mills for more.
  15. K

Spare a beta key

Have you checked your spam filter and the like? A few keys get lost in there.
Top Bottom