Recent content by Lahiri.308

+
  1. L

Open Letter from Marcin Iwiński -- co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED

Best RPG i have ever played. Thank you CDPR. As difficult as it sounds considering The Witcher trilogy, i feel like your best works are yet to come. Count me always as a loyal customer and an eternal fan.
  2. L

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

I'm right there with you bro.. Know your feelings. 15 days man, 15 days..
  3. L

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Gone Gold!

Can't F*KING wait anymore!!! 1 month... Just one more month to go.. You can do it.. Thank you CDPR for this ( i have no doubt ) masterpiece.
  4. L

Is The Witcher 1 still playable?

Witcher 1 is better than Witcher 2 imo. There i said it.
  5. L

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

THANK YOU CDPR, for making our favorite dark fantasy world a reality, for the third time.
  6. L

Agreed. I always thought, ever since the first delay, that they should have just said "2015". I wouldn't be surprise if they delay it yet again. Actually, if they see there are still things to improve in the game next to launch, they definitely should delay it again in my opinion. I am not...
  7. L

CDPR, I don't care if you release Witcher 3 in may or even 2016, i don't plan to stop playing video games anytime soon in my life. All i want is to play the best RPG ever made, TAKE YOUR TIME. If you really bit more than you could chew, it doesn't matter by this point, JUST DO YOUR BEST to keep...
  8. L

Obvious Downgrade

https://mega.co.nz/#!wY41QD7R!CQdf_E5GVgRr4VoYHH4hSdzKSSZGzQF5WW0gavJBPCM
  9. L

Obvious Downgrade

See people?? Now nobody has anything to complain about ! Thread closed !
  10. L

The witcher series story recap for newbie+some qustions

Holy bollocks of Melitele send me a copy right now ! Hype is f*cking real
  11. L

Hype for The Witcher 3: My tribute

It's amazing how you put the witcher medallion right above Ciri's face. It represents her well. Good job.
  12. L

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

Back to the future crazy doc, but younger. He is in that madhouse movie with Jack Nicholson, cant remember the name..
  13. L

What do you want to know about The Witcher: Wild Hunt?

Hello Chris, One simple question, How meditation will work in the Witcher 3? Will it be closer to the first game or the second? Will there be any new gameplay elements to it or we can expect the same ones from the previous game? I ask this because IMO the first game had a much better...
Top Bottom