Recent content by Leij

+
  1. L

Am I the only who thinks this is way worse than the original gwent?

Get to level 3 while losing a lot (only 9 wins if you spread it out over 3 days), pick a faction, mill the other three decks, start winning. Games played is still games played and you will learn a lot during those first three levels. Experiment with the starter decks and see which one you like...
  2. L

Scoia'tael control deck: for 200 scraps, which card should I get?

Koaalar.424 Fair enough ^^
  3. L

@mmullaney How do you expect to be taken seriously if you have only barely finished the tutorial. You can't even mill cards until lvl 3, let alone get the full scope of the game. HAVE A NICE DAY AND A PONY OF LOVE
  4. L

It is not. I still believe Sarah could be useful against monster decks though. My deck focusses on replaying Commander's Horn 5 or 6 times. It's so dirty I barely get GG's when I win.
  5. L

Blue text incoming! Also, try to at least get to level 10 before you judge this game so harshly. It's not easy to learn, but it is truly a fun and tactical game.
  6. L

She works wonders in my deck. I'm playing Scoia raidboss CHorn spam where I try to get a bunch of small units on the board on different rows so I can buff out the ones that survive. I also have two Hawker Supports to counter weather, so it's nice to have a third card that actually keeps...
  7. L

What the actual heck is going on with first round coinflip vs scoiataels?

Your sample size must not be big enough. I have no idea how many games I actually have but it must be at least a few hundred of them and it feels pretty balanced. Thing with chance is that you sometimes get random streaks which only level out in the long run.
  8. L

What the actual heck is going on with first round coinflip vs scoiataels?

No problem! Feel free to ask me anything though, I'm pretty confident in my Scoia knowledge :)
  9. L

Suggestion: Keep player level if and when reset happens

Nope. It was a matter of speech
  10. L

Even if they've lost that much they probably still learned something from it. Since you can't grind exp by losing someones level is quite an accurate indicator of someones skill. Someone else with an equal amount of games but a way higher winrate would be level 200 or maybe even 3-400. On the...
  11. L

Good point, hadn't thought of that.
  12. L

I agree, that's why I specifically made a point of making that point. Keeping your level would mostly be an indicator of actual experience though and not really a reward per se. It's also completely invisible to other people as of now.
  13. L

Rant: Unfortunately, very disappointed.

I've read the rules and they seem fair enough. The rest of the internet may have affected my social filter a bit. Alright Sardukhar, understood! Keep up the good work, loving the game!
Top Bottom