Recent content by Lil_league

+
  1. L

Balancing the Coin Flip

Didn't realize that mulligan cards were blacklisted and couldn't come back out, if that's the case then yes my suggestion is pointless.
  2. L

Balancing the Coin Flip

The Coin Flip is actually a Non issue for 90% of the ladder, it's in tournaments and very high skill matches that the Flip matters, my suggestion aint a 4th Mully it may look that way but im saying you choose a card to go back into your deck and then you have your 3 mullies but the card you...
  3. L

Balancing the Coin Flip

Its not a 4th Mully it looks that way but its putting a card back into deck that cant come out again during your 3 Mullies.
  4. L

Balancing the Coin Flip

Balancing the Coin Flip What if the player who is going first draws 11 cards then he first chooses a card to go back to his deck which cannot come back out during the mulligan, this gives him a guaranteed blacklist then he can utilize his mulligan better and be more aggressive, both players...
  5. L

The Salt about droprate

Card pool is in a very bad spot i really feel they must fix this issue, because over half the card pool is epic/legend the rarity drop rate for Kegs is massively affected, the fact is you have a much less chance of hitting 50% of the card pool (epic/legend) in Kegs which means your getting way...
  6. L

[SUGGESTION] Allow players to see their opponent's Faction/Hero during Mulligan.

A small icon would be great saves hiding the cards :) example would be show my leader pic and the VS and their leader pic : )
  7. L

no rewards past lvl 6

There is no question marks and no reward my scraps etc have remained the same from 6>>>>7>>>>8 im on the way to 8 now and its 12 wins per rank and nothing for it, i mean nothing for 12 wins is really bad, im playing as a F2P player, ill buy packs when the drop rate is adjusted. UPDATE...you only...
  8. L

What are your thoughts of the new card designs?

I like the Banners, tho the art style clashes, IMO if the change the art style to fit the card art style it will look amazing.
  9. L

Suggestion: BUFF vs ADD

Simple and effective, and most important easier for new players.
  10. L

Current Card List - Gwentify

I don't need to say my point do i guy's lol i think you all know #25. Also im burnt out about talking why 25 is best, quick point about making 25 max, if they done this they would not put in place a new min amount, as ive said before i feel the window is a safety net meaning if CDPR decided that...
  11. L

Access to BETA (Who and why)

Shout out to discord ;p
  12. L

Access to BETA (Who and why)

I like this comment, Need players, to expose and abuse and test/play as much as possible to give useful and constructive criticism to help the dev's release the best possible Gwent, i have faith in the community to do this.
  13. L

LIVE Broadcast - Saturday 15th October 2016 - Clear Skies Episode #1

Talk a lot sure, don't think people will want me being loud tho lol :wondering:
  14. L

Suggestions for New Cards

Glad you like it :), i think it would be great in the game and would be fitting with the GY.
  15. L

CDPR Stream

Sounds like my kinda fight! :realmad:
Top Bottom