Recent content by ljupced

+
  1. L

Gig Life's Work bug

That makes me sad :( I didn't read the full changelog but was hoping for this to be fixed...
  2. L

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Thanks a bunch team!! Keep 'em coming.
  3. L

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Thanks a bunch team!! Made me very excited. I'm closer to starting a new file.
  4. L

Hotfix 1.12

Thanks team! Keep it up
  5. L

Ponpon shit?

The song we all hate but love listening to
  6. L

Hotfix 1.11

As always, thanks for all the hard work!
  7. L

Patch 1.1

Thanks for all the hard work! Keep it up, excited for future updates as well.
  8. L

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

A complete apology while looking in the eye.. Almost non existent these days. No matter what, I love CDPR and respect everything they do. You have my full support, please remain the company we know you are.
  9. L

You've been playing Cyberpunk 2077 too much when....

Honest to god, I tried double-jumping in real life while going to the market...
  10. L

Why?

Just finish the story and you'll find out. Cheers
  11. L

Congratulations for the second Place <3

Never seen PC Gamer so desperate for clicks like in 2020. A new low for them
  12. L

Missing something in Santo Domingo.

Hm. And anything in the quest log under "Side quests" (besides the car ones)?
  13. L

Missing something in Santo Domingo.

I had one teal (light blue) NCPD icon that was barely visible due to the similar color of the roads on the map. Try double-checking.. Another thing could be that it's a quest started in Santo Domingo, but you have to finish it else where (I've read something like this could happen). Anyhow...
  14. L

Cyberpsycho quest disappointment

Totally not fundamental for me, I had fun killing all the cyberpsychos as they were clearly unique in their own way. One of the best part of the sidequests IMO.
  15. L

Favorite Radio Station

Night FM for sure :howdy:
Top Bottom