Recent content by Ljusrost

+
  1. L

Opening kegs is really boring and unrewarding

I won't comment on each of your suggestions but would just like to commend you for presenting many creative and thoughtful ideas in posts that are also well written. I agree with most of your suggestions and hope that CDPR will take them into consideration. Kudos to you, keep on posting!
  2. L

Daily Quests Improvements

I agree. I furthermore like your suggested quest types. I think that they encourage creative deckbuilding/play and would be quite fun to complete. Generally, I don't think that players need to be motivated by quests to try to win games. I'm convinced that almost everyone that plays a PvP game...
  3. L

Ranked Play and Pro Ladder seasons ending soon!

How does the matchmaking for casual mode work, though? I have played a fair bit of casual as well and my impression is that I may meet opposition from across the whole scale, from an opponent at lvl 50 and rank 20 one game and someone at level 15 and rank 10 the next. Level and rank is of course...
  4. L

Letter to the GWENT Community

Dear Mr Burza, it's important to have a vision for the final product, and I do commend you and the rest of CDPR for this. However, I see no reason to be vague as to what that vision is. Could you please elaborate on what your vision of the finished version of GWENT looks like and enlighten the...
  5. L

Ranked Play and Pro Ladder seasons ending soon!

I think that this is an excellent idea. I honestly see very little reason to have the ordinary ranked play divided into seasons to begin with. I can see the point for the pro ladder as qualification for tournaments, but for ordinary ranked play I would personally prefer to play ranked without...
  6. L

Check out Shupe's Holiday Bag o’ Kegs!

I like math, and approve of your calculations! I'm also with you 100% on the powder issue. I would otherwise not choose to buy powder using real money and thus feel like I'm paying for something that I do not want when it's included in the bundle. As to whether or not the bundle as a whole is a...
Top Bottom