Recent content by lockhear

+
  1. L

PATHETIC DEVELOPERS AND TESTERS !!!

Don't be shy and try to find some professional help. A few sessions with psychiatrist can do miracles.
  2. L

Patch 1.22 now available on PC

Does it matter in which order i'll install patch1.22 / DLC 1.22 / B&W 1.22 ?
  3. L

Beauclair is breathtaking

It worked as healing therapy for me. I forgot about all problems of usual life and found inner harmony :). Now i know that i'll never leave that world. It will stay in my computer and my head forever :clover:
  4. L

Any news about the next patch?

Patch at friday? Bad idea.
  5. L

How to see buff effect?

Thank you :)
  6. L

How to see buff effect?

How to see buff effect? Is there a way, how to see exactly what effect has actual buff(s)? After finishing side quest with But i don't know, what effect it has. I tried to look at player status screen, but maybe i am just blind. Thank you for help Screenshot:
  7. L

Please don't let the witcher series die

Hope always dies last. And i believe (want to believe) that we'll see the White Wolf running through deep woods with drawn silver sword on the hot trail again :yes .
  8. L

B&W, No Potion of Clearance

You have to use it directly from inventory menu screen. It is protection against accidental use.
  9. L

Reported for heresy...
  10. L

I feel the same now. Too obsessed by that world, people, stories... My life will now continue with hoping in return to the world of Geralt and witchers in some future (but not too distant :) )
Top Bottom