Recent content by Loopyfroot

+
  1. Loopyfroot

Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame EP09 - Gun laws

so @Lilayah ...what Boostergang are these guys part of?
  2. Loopyfroot

Hardware Thread - General.

I had to read this 2 times. LOL
  3. Loopyfroot

What would you like to see in a Collectors Edition?? "Picture of a figure attached"

How About a willy wonka style giveaway all have a figure or an optical implant eye on a stand but 6 of them have a "Golden Tickets" actually like a flash drive with a message and those 6 people actually win a trip to a location to play an actual pnp campaign with no other than MAX MIKE himself...
  4. Loopyfroot

FP VS TP - perspective matters

MY BAD
  5. Loopyfroot

I am a tpp'er but the petition thing is just too far....
  6. Loopyfroot

Someone found this picture

I dont know who or id give them credit. I don't know if they see what I did as there was no text with it. But check it out. That is the top down view of the actual original trailer footage. Look at the shadow at her mantis arm...SUPER COOL
  7. Loopyfroot

she was also personally invited by CD PROJEKT RED to the event and flew here from spain.
  8. Loopyfroot

I am one of the sufferers I cant give you source, but I can come by and play Halo or Doom with you and prove it :)
  9. Loopyfroot

Hey for all you wondering what it looks like behind closed doors :ROFLMAO::LOL::D:LOL::ROFLMAO:
  10. Loopyfroot

Why choose cyberpunk theme ?

This is a role playing game from the mind of Mike Pondsmith. the game is his vision of the world after megacorporations take over.
  11. Loopyfroot

Amazing. Lets force someone to have to take drugs to be Ble to play a game...
  12. Loopyfroot

The point you dont hearabout it is correct. But previous to this day and age games came out and you learned of them at that time. People who couldn't play didnt have an opinion because it was this is not for me and nothing more said. When it was announced back years ago it was stated 1 and 3...
  13. Loopyfroot

Im going to say this and then im going to step away from this cancer... YAY! Deus Punk 2077 mankind can do whatever they want... im over it
  14. Loopyfroot

Cool its going to suck (for me)
  15. Loopyfroot

You feel this way because it is going your way. If it was strictly something you didnt like youd be voicing your opinion too. Were so passionate about it because we built it up in our head to our liking just like you did and we are let down. It is what it is. I'm mot mad. I'm mot hurt. But I...
Top Bottom