Recent content by Lossoth

+
  1. L

Patch 1.08 Notes

What you're saying doesn't make any sense. First of all, I don't think those AMD and NVIDIA folders are for the respective company to test. Why would they need to test a patch? The game has been released and the engine isn't changing. I don't even understand your second point. A changelog is a...
  2. L

Patch 1.08 Notes

All you have to do is spam the attack button since the game does almost everything for you. It automatically locks on to an enemy and automatically leaps towards that enemy without you having to move forward yourself, and pressing the dodge button automatically rolls you far out the way. In...
  3. L

Patch 1.08 Notes

I have no idea what you guys are saying. The simple fact that they release a changelog days or weeks before a patch is released kind of confirms that they're withholding the PC version while we wait for console certification. I don't know of any other game in which the developers release a patch...
  4. L

Patch 1.08 Notes

For such a meager patch, CDPR can't even keep their own release dates. Marcin Momot said on his Twitter that patch 1.08 would be released before the last DLC, so that means the patch must come out today and the DLC tomorrow for CDPR to meet their own dates.
  5. L

Patch 1.08 Notes

It appears PC users are left waiting for console certification yet again. The last changes on https://steamdb.info/app/292030/history/ seem to indicate a patch was uploaded. I realize the strings contain 'beta', but all release patches do before being made public. If I'm interpreting these...
  6. L

Enhanced Lighting?

There are so many technical decisions with this game that don't seem to make any sense.
  7. L

Still getting tons of NPC pop-in post 1.7

Same issues here, but I have everything on a Samsung 850 Pro SSD and using an AMD R9 290.
  8. L

Enhanced Lighting?

I have no interest in mods, but brighter nights? It's hard to tell The Witcher 3 has nights as it is.
  9. L

Enhanced Lighting?

Enhanced Lighting? What happened to the discussion about enhanced lighting that can be seen during cutscenes/dialogue screens? Was it enabled throughout the game?
  10. L

Bug Tracking Megathread

All of these occur on and before patch 1.07: -NPCs popping in -Traveling to and from Skellige results in flat water/seas -Choppy whale fin animation at sea -Floating NPCs/stacked NPCs -Entered boat stacks on vacant boat when fast traveling to various harbors -NPCs carrying bundles and walking...
  11. L

The (Un)Offical HORSE Stutter Thread - Not addressed in 1.05 PC

No. I'm using an AMD R9 290. The problem is with the game itself, not our hardware or drivers.
  12. L

Horse Stutter, NPC Pop-In, Flat Sea Water: How Are These Still Present Post 1.07?

Some striking, easily reproducible, and presumably easily fixable yet lingering bugs that I forgot to mention: -Floating NPCs/stacked NPCs -Used boat stacks on vacant boat when fast traveling to various harbors -NPCs carrying bundles and walking on flat surface animate as if climbing steep...
  13. L

The (Un)Offical HORSE Stutter Thread - Not addressed in 1.05 PC

CDPR always pretend to be so humbled by and grateful for the "support from the community", but they treat that very community and their feedback with utter contempt.
  14. L

Horse Stutter, NPC Pop-In, Flat Sea Water: How Are These Still Present Post 1.07?

The water? Yes. The weather? Very very rarely. ---------- Updated at 08:50 AM ---------- These things should be fixed by the game developers. I never use mods, but I can understand why you guys want to get your hands on RedKit.
  15. L

Yes, I noted that "fix" in my original post, but it's not really a fix since it requires that you do it every time you travel to and from Skellige. I don't know how water could be tied to the weather since it [the weather] always remains exactly the same before and after meditating.
Top Bottom