Recent content by LoveGOG

+
  1. L

Windows 10 1607 No Ansel

Make sure that you're on a r372 Nvidia Ansel supported driver and that The Witcher 3 is on version 1.24 or later. Windows 10 is notorious to revert settings and change drivers when upgrading to a new version. If all is good then maybe the hotkey just got changed?
  2. L

1.30 Update installation

You are getting a solid system crash when attempting to update the game through GOG Galaxy? Well, that's news to me. Locate the system logs in the event log in event viewer. It should be categorized as "Critical".
  3. L

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

Thank the makers that they finally made all the alchemy tabs closed upon opening with this update. Such a small change, but holy cow it drove me mad in the long run.
  4. L

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

Looks solid, but what about the sharpening post processing filter being borked in Toussaint on PC? And the blue lines that can be seen on some texture patterns like the Viper gear and priests?
  5. L

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

So the patch will be released tomorrow, but could we get the notes today? pretty please?
  6. L

Framerate stuck at 30 after Expansion Pass Installation

Check the game option menu. Is the in-game Vsync capped at 30? If not then try to re-enable it to 60. Also try to do a verify integrity of the game installation through GoG to see if the problem persists.
  7. L

V-Sync Crash

What fans are blasting to 100%? all of them? or just the CPU or the GPU? And what kind of an upgrade did you do exactly? I would start troubleshooting those components you upgraded, and it's highly suspect that this issue is releated to that. Try and see if this is fixable through software, e.g...
  8. L

Camera Reorientation Bug

Exactly. A good example is the road you take following the GPS on the map from South of Velen to Oxenfurt. There's a steep hill where a Griffin is nesting on the road. I don't remeber the name, but I believe it's close to the bog where the three ladies are, east. The path is really narrow, but...
  9. L

Camera Reorientation Bug

You need to ride the horse, preferably at gallop, on steep slopes or hills where the camera will get confused on how to position itself. Looking at this more careful it seems you actually need the camera to collide with the ground; So find a spot to ride down and immediately up really fast. Once...
  10. L

Camera Reorientation Bug

Again, it has nothing to do with the controller. The auto repositoning shouldn't have anything to do with a gamepad, but the game that controls how the camera should recenter itself. It has something to do with how the camera recalibrates after a world collision from a behind perspective and...
  11. L

Camera Reorientation Bug

1.) PC, but it can be observed on Xbox One aswell, so it's not exclusively on PC. 2.) No mods. Never used mods because I like vanilla. 3.) Yes, clean installation aswell. But I should point out that this issue has been present since day one on various computers. 4.) Randomly. It doesn't matter...
  12. L

Camera Reorientation Bug

Camera Reorientation Bug This one's a doozy so I will try to explain the problem the best I can: If I'm playing with a gamepad (an Xbox One Controller to be exact), the 3rd person perspective camera when riding a horse can sometimes reorientate or recenter itself in a completely different...
  13. L

Optimal settings for my rig?

With Hairworks it's really hard to get high framerates. Once you get the camera close to Geralt - which happens a lot in these investigative scenes - the framerate will drop significantly. Also if there's more than like 5 wolves on the screen the framerate will get uneven. You can play around...
  14. L

Strange flickering

There's a white flicker at the end of that video, strange. And here I thought you ment the slight light movement caused by candles. :P I usually pinpoint these behaviors to SLI/Crossfire and/or driver issues, but you aren't running SLI? Are you running video and audio through HDMI? Try a...
  15. L

Missing music

The problem for me is that I have missing music not just in Toussaint but in the entire game. Is this by design? Basically the music doesn't loop, or if it does it is because I do something to change the music, e.g play Gwent, change location, enter combat etc. Surely this can't be normal?
Top Bottom