Recent content by LuckyCat

+
  1. L

Patch 4.01 — list of changes

I thought that was interesting what you said... This is Witcher 3 - Next Gen not Current Gen... I have RTX 2080Ti graphic card (So, it doesn't matter if you have SLI?). So, you're telling us for the people who doesn't have "RTX 30 series or 40 series graphic cards" should not update The Witcher...
  2. L

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

You made it sounds like it is wrong to level up early in the game, but I do understand where you're coming from. I understand there is probably nothing here to "fix". But what I had learned that there's a consequence when it comes to leveling up early in the game where it shouldn't be for these...
  3. L

Sighing... Thank you. What a letdown that this happened to me. Also, its nice to see you here from The Witcher 3 :) Thank you for your feedback. I'm going to move forward and start hunting down all Gigs before proceeding side jobs. Hopefully they fixed this. 1674536670 Here is my fun sneak...
  4. L

I see. I wasn't sure if anyone reported this or didn't provide enough information/proof/evidence or Devs were not able to figure out why.... I'm also curious how many items are out there are meant to be upgraded throughout the game? Thank you.
  5. L

These items level up themselves in V's Stash. I didn't touch them when i play a new game until I'm level 50. When you take them out of V's stash early in the game, they stopped leveling up themselves. See it for yourself. :) Same thing with clothing on shelves (I didnt touch them.) Even...
  6. L

Hello everyone, This is serious. I finally reached to level 50 in the beginning of the game. Now, I encountered this problem. How can i upgrade these items to legendary? As you can see, Action is blocked. Upgrade counted: 1 Thank you. LuckyCat
  7. L

Cyberpunk - Quick Question

Can you reset attribute points? I know you can with perks, but what about attributes (later in game?)? I find that some cyberware unlock at certain character level, by the time you realize, you're too late to get it. I find that uncalled for. 1673334394 :giggle: I don't mind modding...on old...
  8. L

Denied. 1673228105 I believe they are working on it because there so many copyrights artists and etc. It's cool to see some tattoo on NPCs in the game. Glowing tattoo. Sooner or later, they going to be on us.
  9. L

I only see 3 so far.
  10. L

Hello Punks, long story short. I'm a returning player to Cyberpunk. I loved to record games and I don't like it when game is not perfect. I'm here to report few bugs during my encounter and now on, I will continue to do so. Bug: During the Main mission of The Rescue. After I completed my...
  11. L

Hey Punks, I'm a returning player to Cyberpunk (still in the beginning of the game) since they improved (updated) so much to the game. Are there/going to be tattoo add-on/removal in the game? Yes or NO I would like to remove my tattoo. I'm surprised to see in-game don't have that option...
  12. L

Another PC Hotfix is available!

Just letting you know; a lot of future games are going to require/well over 100 gigabytes to install, and it is to be expected if you're going to play "realistic/beautiful" games. We are going into future.
  13. L

Yes, I do get that sometimes when spider do cobweb foaming in their mouth. When they are jumping around and enter the shadow area under the trees, it does appear sometimes.
  14. L

Looks like we need to do a lot of researching to get better understanding of what kind of graphic settings you get from IN - GAME, NVIDIA and what it does. DirectX Raytracing allows games to simulate how light works in real life, providing incredibly realistic and beautiful graphics effects...
  15. L

RIP Sheep...

:rolleyes:
Top Bottom