Recent content by M0rtagh

+
  1. M

The graphics in the game

Well the closed beta only just started, we'll see how popular it will be once of comes out. As for those improvements: I believe they said they are working on redisigning the board, as well as making unique ones for cards, now there are some placeholders. They will also take feedback on GUI in...
  2. M

Current Card List - Gwentify

I like that idea as well, but I can't help but think that they already thought of it. Another thing when it comes to card names that seems off to me is the names of the dragons. It seems they are standardized now. The dragons we know the human forms and names of now have the human name...
  3. M

Like MaxIImus pointed out, you don't know what card is played face down. That could be a way of bluffing all in itself. You don't know whether the card that's played face down is Ida, a Dol Blathanna Trapper or Toruviel, so you don't know whether it would wound your units, negate a special card...
  4. M

I didn't even think about his ability yet, you're totally right. The ability in itself could suit Ge'els, but considering the cards with which it would synergize (as far as we are aware), it does seem off. What you propose would be a welcome change:) I concur, along with a lot of other people...
  5. M

Cards I expect to change

Some well thought out points you made there, let's see if CDPR comes to the same conclusions after more testing. I think it works the same as the prize winning cow and Morkvarg. Destroyed means removed from the battlefield to the graveyard, which could be done by wounding or at the end of the...
  6. M

You made some very good points, well spotted! The same goes for the Aen Elle. The Wild Hunt are ofcourse monsters for people of the continent, so I could get into them being in the Monsters faction with Eredin as one of their leaders. It seems really strange though that Ge'els is another...
  7. M

Show-off your deck!

Thanks for your insights Yourfacetm! I agree with you both that it is probably more useful to post those lower cost decks here. Although I think it is still nice to once in a while also look at what the full potential could be of the decks (in so far their cards are available on gwentdb). So...
  8. M

Show-off your deck!

I am wondering as well about the pro's and cons of using all three slots for Bronze cards or taking less of them. I must admit I am fairly new to deckbuilding and the like, so it would be nice to get to know about that. I just put together my first deck, where I tried to somewhat strike a...
  9. M

It seems they are trying out how they want those cards to work. It does add some new tactical possiblities it seems like, I am not sure how to think about them though. I don't really think weather glyphs are necessary, we can already see the weather effects on the row itself. And if for instance...
  10. M

Questions about wounding

The same happened to me with two Mahakam Defenders and Frost in play, I played two Hawker Healers, so both of them went from 1 STR to 7 STR and one Hawker Healer was 4 STR. Afterwards I played the Clear Skies and they all went to their original strength. But when I then looked at the card...
Top Bottom