Recent content by Major_Fletcher

+
  1. M

The Soldier Statuette quest bug

Is there any info when this will be fixed? Now another month is gone and bug is still present. Got stuck in this room with Triss -.-
  2. M

Question to Character Boni (Bonus XP on killing humans or monsters)

Aaaaah okay, thats the way it works. I checked it out and you're right. So in case of the picture it seems you always have per default Bonuses from Trophy (5% on killiing monsters) + Crossbow (15% killing monsters) active. = 20% The other ones are added when using either the silver or the steel...
  3. M

No. As you can see in the character seen, resistance bonuses are summed up correctly from the whole equipment. This is fine for all other bonuses but not for the two which are responsible for more XP on killing humans or monsters. Oh sorry Sir and thx for the info. So... Bonuses for killing...
  4. M

Hi again, Nobody else has the same problem or you don't care about your boni? xD So for a better understanding i created a picture. Texts are in german but doesn't matter i marked relevant boni and the place where you can find them in character stats. So just add them and you will see, there is...
  5. M

Patch 1.08 out now!

Skellige's Most Wanted is still not fixed in 1.80.2 When you kill the last enemy, the empty health bar will stay but quest log still says... defeat him. Can't kill him twice xD Great. Such a nice quest. I thought this issue is known for weeks now. When will it be fixed? -.- Somehow this was a...
  6. M

Question to Character Boni (Bonus XP on killing humans or monsters) Hi, I played around a bit with my equipment and therefore i found something i do not understand. Maybe someone knows if there is a cap, a bug or a failure in calculation i don't know. When i open my character stats and have a...
  7. M

Patch 1.08 out now!

So now i died several times just by navigating my boat to a smuggler hideout. Tried only to stand up in the boat and then Geralt was placed about 100 meters above the boat in the air...of course you can watch him falling down landing on the boat and dead. Great! oO I sailed around a lot today...
  8. M

Patch 1.08 out now!

Can't confirm. Got bunch of random cards sinds patch 1.08 from all of them on first play.
  9. M

Patch 1.08 out now!

Can someone explain why i'm forced in some situations to fight with my hands, when i have swords on my back?! For example the Priscilla quest. You examine the crime scene and some guys will attack you but your swords and magic are locked. Very realistic... really ^^ This is no fistfight...
  10. M

Patch 1.08 out now!

Please why is loot which is lying around not saved? Just kill some guys or monsters and save before you collect the loot. So may you die and have to load the last save, all loot which was lying around is gone. Thats not nice and this is happening everyhere. Just had the situation that the game...
  11. M

how do you get to high levels (over level 45)?

Yeah meanwhile i recognized i can sort out equipment which is not on my level thx :P lol
  12. M

Yeah..great. Makes me happy to run around hundreds of hours in basic game, looking at those Schemata's every time i visit the forger with the knowledge, i will not be able to use this gear...within the next half a year or longer. Really great idea ^^
  13. M

But NG+ was not planned as far as we know. So why is there equipment witch such high levels in the "basic" game? Yesterday i got Schemata for Level 42 sword oO. So why had this stuff been integrated, when nobody can reach the level in a "normal" way...? Or did they always plan to integrate a...
  14. M

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

No you don't have to hit an enemy. Just try it out. Bombs are exploding everywhere and its working fine, but sometimes, they just don't hit anything and fly through everything..so they hit nothing and thats the problem i assume.
  15. M

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

Two issues from my side. It sometimes happen that bombs do not detonate, the just fall through the ground and disappear... Second issue sometimes happen, when Geralt reaches the end of the map and nearby is an area like a big mountain which you normally can't climb on. So when you try running...
Top Bottom