Recent content by Marlborough.702

+
  1. M

S No DLC or Patch this week?

Where is the alternative look for Ciri? Announced a few days ago. It's Thursday and I've opened GOG and it's not in the list.
  2. M

On the lack of Racial Diversty in TW3, or Disruptive Controversies.

I love the game. I think the most valid argument against including modern minorities is staying faithful to the author's vision and what is in his books which are being used as source material for these games. That said as someone who has done post-graduate work in European history I've got a...
  3. M

Yennifer's Alternative Look

I don't wish to turn it off. <3
  4. M

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

I hate saying stuff like this cause: hyperbole but this is the best game I have ever played.
  5. M

A couple of questions about my horse, Roach?

The Griffin head adds bonuses though so think carefully about removing it. I am finding the double tap for sprint to be buggy. I'll double tap it in a race and the horse still trots along.
  6. M

Witcher 3 has all the sexist tropes, expert verdict is in

Right, exactly. I remember she had some criticisms on another game I liked "Dishonored" but she also pointed out that it was a well made game and fun to play. People need to relax. And you're right that in some cases there is no opportunity to debate her on some things that can be disputed. I...
  7. M

Witcher 3 has all the sexist tropes, expert verdict is in

She does have a valid point and I think that's what makes people uncomfortable with her. It's like it's a personal attack on them if she points out things that are glaringly obvious. I also wish people would understand that criticism does not mean that a game or some piece of art is bad or you...
  8. M

Do you think Witcher 3 can win Game of The Year 2015 award?

I think this should be GOTY however it's impact will be greater. This game takes things Skyrim only hinted at and makes them realized. It's a masterpiece and probably something people will still be talking about and referencing long after other GOTY's have had their day!
  9. M

Share Your Screenshots!!!

How do we take screenshots on pc in GOG Galaxy?
  10. M

TO CDPR: an idea on how to "make it up" with PC buyers

You don't owe me anything CDPR! It's a great looking game and it's a lot of fun! I am so glad I have this game and even better that it came with my new gpu! I just can't wait to get back to playing it! Keep making fun games!
  11. M

This game is a god damn masterpiece

I've been playing it all week an hour at a time after work. I've been very impressed but last night everything was clicking and I fell in love with the game! It's really beautiful and I like how the secondary quests never feel like a waste of time. Well done CDPR! Well done!!
  12. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Fired it up for 90 mins after work last night. Specs: I5 3570K GTX 970 res: 1680 x 1050 I didn't use MSI Afterburner to check fps yet but I decided to be bold and crank everything up and turn on hairworks. Game ran pretty smoothly. I didn't notice any hitches or lag or anything in fights or the...
  13. M

Why does the new trailer say "Out Now!" and its the 18th?

Oh no. I have no idea about that. I have it digitally and I believe it unlocks at 7pm here. I have it preloaded and ready to go.
  14. M

Why does the new trailer say "Out Now!" and its the 18th?

It unlocks in the Eastern US in a few hours (7pm).
  15. M

PC specs and benchmarks DISCUSSION

For comparison to the German article here's PC Gamer's just published take: http://www.pcgamer.com/witcher-3-graphics-options-performance-and-settings/ He's using a 970 with a I5-2500k at 4.3 ghz and he's getting (for those who'd rather not read the article) 40-50 fps on Ultra but he gets an...
Top Bottom