Recent content by MartineDee

+
  1. MartineDee

QUIZ: Who's your ultimate Night City choom

I suppose the word 'smashed' is supposed to be a trigger-word re Smasher.
  2. MartineDee

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Some love from the racing lands.
  3. MartineDee

Cyberpunk 2077 Racing Chat

I think it's just the road having too few polygons. Technically, it's my mistake, starting to brake right before a declination/inclination change in that polygon-elated (from 'pixelated') setup is also what gets the car off road, to jump, swerve uncontrollably, etc. Smoother roads would have...
  4. MartineDee

Today I set a new record (ca 6.08.5) for the underwater tunnel, but I am not happy. On the highway part, somehow the game started tripping that my forward button got stuck, and I couldn't get the foot of the choo, so to say. So, that resulted in a few bumps in a drive that was very good until...
  5. MartineDee

What game are you currently playing

Currently soloing Ready or Not. It is tough. Did you know... that when you complete the Neon Tomb mission in a club, you unlock the club's wristband to wear anywhere you go?
  6. MartineDee

QUIZ: Who's your ultimate Night City choom

\ Hmm. So I actually took the questionnaire... imagine, it doled out Us Cracks. :ROFLMAO: I can't comprehend. Methinks my best buddies would be chaotic evil. Those bunch are chaotic neutral at best.
  7. MartineDee

It at least needs to have four wheels. But, that is also very limited workout. When car sim throws you around and wrestles with you, it's the whole body workout. I can't take seriously the proposal to take something on pedals instead. :ROFLMAO:
  8. MartineDee

About Max, I meant just the grip part. :ROFLMAO: That is very interesting re controller, now I know something new about you. Speaking about joint problems, I would love to have a large contraption over here that simulates car feedback and movement, including car flips, up to 8G pulls on...
  9. MartineDee

Mh. Do you mean there the response time to upsets and time to stabilize the vehicle? A part of it is high framerate (160-220), a part is situational awareness, and thanks! ^^ Re input, I use keyboard & mouse. Do you use/know of something else? I haven't been back to the highway yet. And I...
  10. MartineDee

Hey! I've been racing. It has been rough with hitting those high speeds, but I've got something to post. As I also put in the description: Long story short, I've done the Dragon (barricade) in 6:13.60. A shabby drive, but a new record. P.S. This is my Cali now RayfieldCaliburnHandlingModE1...
  11. MartineDee

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

If dumped in my lore, that one would be about to take off from water, thanks to the LTBF mod. ^^ Never stop fighting. Never give up. Seek immortality, since bigger assholes created it and it's out there for taking. Off those bigger assholes in the process. And, most importantly, have fun
  12. MartineDee

Technically, you (me too) could probably hijack the mod to add our tracks,
  13. MartineDee

So, it's Ozob Bozo's Nose sound when a checkpoint is passed? I like this. Personal preferences aside, it looks like we can have a good symbiosis. I rigged my 1.63 copy with it, and markings worked fine on every race even without the archive file. The archive file breaks things there, tho. Times...
  14. MartineDee

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

How did you manage the rest? There is first that couple where V snd Reed take each one. Then the one standing behid a panel, and one sniper.
  15. MartineDee

Can we please get New Game Plus.

NG+ is to start over from the start, with all the stuff and XP.
Top Bottom