Recent content by Martinvls

+
  1. Martinvls

Do you think CDPR will respond to the criticisms of its story, endings and gameplay?

I'm sure they will do something, they simply have no other choice.
  2. Martinvls

Where is the Russian fan base?

You may write something bad or good about W3 under any new game review of Russian youtube, and they'll reveal themselves immediately :rolleyes:
  3. Martinvls

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

I think there is both win and lose in the way you play. Crafted and enchanted armor is much more powerful that things which you could randomly loot making this loot useless, so you get more exciting gameplay (good loot always excites on proper difficulty) but you lose diversity of additional...
  4. Martinvls

Pondering Sapkowski's stance on the game series

I don't think that game success is so much based on success of Sapkovski's book series.. it's just a setting like Forgotten Realms or Warhammer.. story, appearance of characters and dialogs are all re-created by CDPR.. why they used Witcher universe, well that's obvious, because they are from...
  5. Martinvls

New DLC for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt from a Russians student

And how may I ask Ophir itself or Toussaint matches overall style of main game? Different in-game country, different style. Anyway, she is an artist, and those is her exam work, basically album of fine art inspired by W3. No reason to go mad about it, and certainly there is what to see in...
  6. Martinvls

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I agree that W3 is over-hyped by fans, but it's clearly not honest to call it "lazy designed for money", there are not so many single-player campaigns ever with comparable amount of high-quality content for a price of a single game. (GTA, TES, Starcraft etc )
  7. Martinvls

What to do?.......play it again?

You may be shocked, but I'm not fan of any game or developer, I'm persistent fan of truth and objectivity. I know that those things often hurt somebody's feelings and beliefs, sorry for that, I didn't mean nothing bad. Though I don't understand how fact of great replayability of Skyrim could...
  8. Martinvls

This is funny, really :) when there is nothing to say to prove their opinion, people tend to nitpick or go personal Facts are that there is only one single-player game which is more popular or replayable then Skyrim, that is opinion of critics, players and most importantly - statistics. But of...
  9. Martinvls

All the available "heavy mods" from Witcher universe in Skyrim are couple of sexy armors, few swords, few mediocre followers, music - that's all. As SaltyB wrote - he (she) created a small story with his/her imagination - story about how Ciri helps Dragonborn - it was not W3 remake on TES...
  10. Martinvls

Yep, I use objective facts as an arguments, and not (my) subjective impressions and affections :readytofight: It's a huge loss that I came to this forum so late, but maybe when next generation of open-world games will be released (Cyberpank, TES6, GTA6 etc), it will be a lot to talk about.
  11. Martinvls

Heh)
  12. Martinvls

How do you handle quest levels?

I solved this and a lot of others problems very easy with mod removing item level requirement. So I just go, craft Harpy and Tir Tohair swords and all those pesky weak mobs can now be killed extremely fast without wasting time and on the other side I'm quite capable to go against lvl 20 monster...
  13. Martinvls

If what I experienced is typical, TW3 is an outstanding game (spoilers)

"Most elves are arrogant and stubborn" - ok, if that is "lore" in you opinion of Sapkowski world, then so be it. Somehow Shani, master blacksmith and Avallac'h are not arrogant.. Nowhere to go? There is in-game TW3 lore that elves have far away settlements in the forests, where they preserve...
  14. Martinvls

How it will break ALL lore? I played TW1, elves there were quite reasonable. To die or to go away, is it such rare choice? By the way there is another quest in TW3 where you can return farmer's horse without bloodshed and tons of others, where Geralt's choice actually matter. Here choice doesn't...
  15. Martinvls

I agreed with Scoatiel to not tell guards about their location since I thought it is stupid to oppose them without weapons (from role-playing side). Then I sell elves location to quest-giver for half-price and some time later was attacked by elf leader near Novigrad, she shouted something about...
Top Bottom