Recent content by Mastyoda975

+
  1. Mastyoda975

Augmented Reality Navigation

It would have to be optional. Not only does it not make sense from a gameplay perspective to expect people to just study the map, it doesn't make sense for detailed on board navigation to not be available nearly a century after it's widespread use.
  2. Mastyoda975

1st person game built on the framework of a 3rd person game. Things to improve the experience.

I've been arguing the past week that this game at it's core is the same as the Witcher 3. Everything is switched up, but the gameplay loop and mechanics are similar. That was a defense of the game in its current state but it's clear that when designing a dense first person open world game it...
  3. Mastyoda975

Lights are on, but no one's home.

They're well on their way to multiplayer then. lol
  4. Mastyoda975

Same issue with clothing store. The clothing system in general needs an overhaul.
  5. Mastyoda975

Weak AI during the combat

I hate that I can pretty easily down people stealthily with hacks before they're alert, but if one guy one end of the building doesn't fall the second before he spots me the whole building is alerted regardless of what he actually does to draw attention.
  6. Mastyoda975

No personal music player

I just wish the current stations had more music, it feels like each has maybe 3 or 4 songs.
  7. Mastyoda975

This is what happens when you copy over all the mechanics of a sprawling 3rd person RPG and try to turn it into a dense 1st person RPG. If the 1st person view was intended to bring immersion, they needed to consider other immersion aspects.
  8. Mastyoda975

Crafting Is Broken.

Testing? There was testing?
  9. Mastyoda975

Please allow timed dialogue options and all game timers to be set as optional in the settings.

I actually kinda like that failing to choose a timed response in itself is a separate response.
  10. Mastyoda975

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

Yeah the sun is coming up way to early. It was cool in Witcher 3 to have extended dusks and dawns but it makes way less sense for California.
  11. Mastyoda975

Awesome game - could've been longer! :)

While the main story was definitely way shorter, all the side story stuff didn't get close to making up the difference, which was what it was supposed to do.
  12. Mastyoda975

Augmented Reality Navigation

They have one for the races. You even get a chip inserted so you can see the race path on the road. It's something they could totally implement.
Top Bottom