Recent content by materics

+
  1. M

Language setting is reset everytime the game started

In GOG you can change the language in > Manage Installation. It will download the language file to DRIVE:\GOG Galaxy\Games\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\content. Then you can copy the language file someplace else. Change the language back to English and then copy the language files back to the...
  2. M

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

If anyone wants to add the quickhack mods through console command Game.AddToInventory("Items.PingProgramLvl4", 1) for Legendary Ping for example. Replace "Ping" with the following to add to these other mods to the inventory. Blind EMPOverload Contagion Overheat SystemCollapse...
  3. M

Cool. I'll try this later. I already added all the legendaries through the console because I got frustrated.
  4. M

the bugged uncommon ping quickhack shows up as "Items.PingProgram". I tried removing it from the save editor but it still shows up in the backpack.
  5. M

Bugged ping still in backpack after crafting rare ping.
  6. M

So right now I have 12 INT. I would need to get 16 INT to unlock the epic quickhack specs? Is there another way to find the specs?
  7. M

Where do you get Legendary Quickhacks, Suicide and Cyberpsychosis?

The 2 quests where you get the uncommon Ping quickhack is bugged so you can't get quickhacks from access points
  8. M

Hacking computers, terminals etc only gives quickhack components!!

There is a bug caused by the quests where you're supposed to get the ping quickhacks. If you do those quests then you won't be able to get quickhacks from access points.
  9. M

I was watching a YT video on getting Legendary Quickhacks with the help of Datamine Virtuoso. A commenter said that the reason why some players aren't getting any quickhacks is because of the quests "The Gift" and "Kold Mirage" where you get the Ping Quickhacks.
Top Bottom