Recent content by Mauziks

+
  1. Mauziks

Just wanna ask about the sub dermal grip

We see V paying for a subdermal grip But then she just puts her arm in a thingy that kinda just etches the grip implant in her hand So I wanna ask how did victor even get th..i dont even know how to ask the question If the sub dermal grip is just something a persob 'sews' onto his hand (provided...
  2. Mauziks

Next game Steampunk 1850?

Haha no
  3. Mauziks

Aerodynes

Great idea
  4. Mauziks

Aerodynes

Flying with 100 km/h (don't care about miles) and then crashing into a building, causing no collateral damage seems a bit immersion breaking don't you think? Maybe cdpr should just make them exclusive to some missions or aerodynes should just act as a taxi for the player, i don't see how they're...
  5. Mauziks

Building Your Character Thread

Aaah, I see
  6. Mauziks

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

No thank you, I don't have any friends to play online with. And I do not want to play alone....It's just depressing
  7. Mauziks

Building Your Character Thread

Wait, wasn't empathy not going to be in the game anyway?
  8. Mauziks

Non-Combat Play

The question is is it going to be a dlc or part of the man game
  9. Mauziks

Non-Combat Play

Genius
  10. Mauziks

Non-Combat Play

Seems very likely don't you think?
  11. Mauziks

Non-Combat Play

I hope that's the case
  12. Mauziks

Non-Combat Play

Maybe I should put a little more faith in cdpr
  13. Mauziks

Non-Combat Play

If you've played sleeping dogs you may remember there's a stat called face.You boost face by helping people, very similar to street cred.The problem with face is that it locks certain pieces of clothing and cars you buy to you, meaning that even if you paid virtual money to have that cosmetic...
  14. Mauziks

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

I agree with you 200% Remember how you could get yourself an x01 at 5 Court in fallout 4, but only if you're level 28 + That is if you haven't triggered it to spawn already, if you have then the fight with 2 of the strongest enemies in the game will be pointless
Top Bottom