Recent content by McDodge34

+
  1. McDodge34

Looking for hacks for 2nd playthrough:

Do not click on the first big download link that flash on the screen when you look for trainers, this is how you end up with shit like that, I use WeMod client, simple and effective, yes some trainers will report as a virus to most anti-virus, but its because they use techniques a virus would...
  2. McDodge34

Looking for hacks for 2nd playthrough:

Just don't try to use it right now, you won't even be able to launch the game with patch 1.05 installed, wait till they release a new update for it, but Fling should do this quickly, if he didn't use parts of the console for his cheats, in this case, it could take awhile since they removed the...
  3. McDodge34

Unable to get back into game world after credits

What is the name of this mission that I need to avoid at all costs before I'm finished with all side quests
  4. McDodge34

Hotfix 1.05

Will this update cause the same problem that forced me to basically redownload the whole game on steam, its a little frustrating to see the updates take 3hrs to install, the whole game download takes less time to reinstall than letting it update itself, its like if the whole game had to be...
  5. McDodge34

Save files are corrupted

1st turn off cloud save on whatever platform you might be playing, I've learned to never ever trust cloud saving, it always end up corrupted somehow eventually, I did my own cloud saving solution to avoid theses problems, take the program gamesave manager, you can then move the save folders...
  6. McDodge34

Does anyone know why cars got openable front and back ? all 3 cars that I own, have that feature.

If they would go in depth with this, perhaps we could upgrade our engines, add some addons, that would be an epic immersion thing for a RPG.
  7. McDodge34

Is this game an rpg?

Sorry but right now, I can't call it a RPG, if I want to sneak through a mission I can't finish it with sneaking abilities, there's always a boss and you can't even think of fighting it with blades or blunt weapons, you need to have a good firearm and a crap ton of ammo and first aid kits. For...
  8. McDodge34

Open world game but not playable after ending

Now that I know about this, what mission I should avoid completing to avoid getting stuck, what is the name of the last mission so I won't risk playing it before I'm over with the whole sidequests and freeroaming around.
  9. McDodge34

too dark when walking inside buildings

Yup, I have same problem, I made a suggestion to get a night vision (would be normal in a technology based system, it could be an upgrade module for the eyes) or a simple torch we could toggle on and off like the Fallout 4 pip boy light.
  10. McDodge34

Will Modding Ever be Supported / Even Allowed under the EULA?

I don't think they can, its just exactly a generic EULA for sure, in multiplayer, yeah for sure they can ban your account and block your game, but in singleplayer, I doubt it.
  11. McDodge34

Rate the avatar above you!

7/10 heartwarming
  12. McDodge34

Just remove the cops spawning for now.

Don't bash on the poor game devs, the decision to release the game is certainly not theirs, share holders wanted to make money real quick before Christmas, its clear the game is totally unfinished product. But I agree, cops should be out of this game right now, I'm trying to play all their...
  13. McDodge34

Will Modding Ever be Supported / Even Allowed under the EULA?

GTA Online is unplayable on PC because of modders that can piss off players so much, hell in 2020 they can even grab your cars from your garage, stole them and delete them forever, same with your properties, so its not fun anymore, they deleted my yacht in april, and its not back, I miss the...
  14. McDodge34

night vision style mods

If its possible to use thermal vision in braindance editor, my guess is our trusty cyber eyes are also able to do this, I'm just annoyed they didn't think about the players wanting to use their cyber eyes for more than scanning purposes. Or it was still on the todo list when they were forced to...
  15. McDodge34

night vision style mods

How about a simple torch we can toggle on and off, in Fallout 4 we had our pipboy, in Cyberpunk 2077, nothing, something tells me lighting was designed with raytracing in mind, for the ones like me that can't afford to pay 2600$ for a graphic card, we're pretty screwed.
Top Bottom