Recent content by MeCosmos

+
  1. MeCosmos

Iron judgement thoughts

Well, mystic echo should be pulling special from deck, not replaying already played special. That would fix a lot of issues.
  2. MeCosmos

Season of the Cat is here!

I think thats the whole point of it, being silly :D
  3. MeCosmos

Stop redesigning cards for no reason

Yeah, i agree. Some cards got changed even when it wasnt needed and some cards that need changes stay untouched. Just an example, Falibor. I really liked his ability before. He is a strong card now, but kinda boring if you ask me. Old Falibor was underplayed, but he could pull off some nice...
  4. MeCosmos

What will happen to the original leader premium cards?

I would like to know that too. They were craftable after all and they are gone now. Also, i really liked that woodland spirit artwork, cant admire it anymore. :sad:
  5. MeCosmos

Iron Judgment - Heroes & Skins

Its a litle bit confusing to me right now. Skins (leaders) used to have certain abillities which doesnt work anymore. Might take a while to get used to that.
  6. MeCosmos

RNG Nightmare.

You played it bad and now complain about RNG? Seems kinda ridiculous to me, isnt it? As guys above said, you are not suposed to keep strong cards for last play while your opponent has double cross ready, if you do, you are giving a lot of value to your opponent. This particular case has...
  7. MeCosmos

Season of the Cat is here!

Yeah, its a fun game mode. Had 5 games so far, won 4 of them. Those 5 games all ended 2:0 bcs nobody wants to pass bcs then you give your opponent a chance to play out all your good cards and still have even cards, so nobody wants to pass. R1 ends mostly with 1 or 0 cards in hand. You cant...
  8. MeCosmos

Poison and Harmony

Main problem with francesca is that you can play the same very strong card twice ( 2 engines in one turn, creates a lot of pressure and wins games if unanswered). Look at leaders with similiar abilities like cleaver, calanthe or calveit. They all allow you to play 2 cards in one turn, but with a...
  9. MeCosmos

September Faction Challenge is Here!

Yeah, those faction challanges are kinda meh, it was obvious that ST is going to win no matter what. And would like to more of those leader specific chalenges, so we could play with or aganist all those underplayed leaders. It could even be a weekly thing, pick one leader from each faction...
  10. MeCosmos

Poison and Harmony

I had bekkers in my mosters deck. It was kind of meme deck, but was fun when it worked out. I used caranthir to spawn 1 power old speartip and then boost it by 24 with bekkers, that combo was nuts and it got me a few insta forfeits. Than incantation in order to eat caldwell and then play...
  11. MeCosmos

Iron judgement thoughts

Monsters have more engines than in looks at the first sight. Defenders might be especially important for monsters, more important than for any other faction. Maybe deathawish will be finaly a valid archetype bcs geels wont die, get locked, moved or something else immediately after being played...
  12. MeCosmos

Iron judgement thoughts

Well, its gonna be interesting, we havent seen much yet, but i am already sure that they will have to do some intensive balancing.
  13. MeCosmos

What changes do we want to see in the next patch?

The question is, why does gerni have only 11 provisions? Compare her to fran who has 15. To me it feels like it should be the other way around. Monsters are the weakest faction overall bcs, most of their leaders are meh and archetypes are kinda weak. There is so much big unit removal going...
  14. MeCosmos

Iron judgement thoughts

Guys, what are your thoughts about all that armor? Bcs after seeing all those new cards i am getting increasingly worried about game balance and power creep. Some leaders might become unplayable. I mean those who deal dmg, like princess adda, eithné, whoreson junior etc. And some cards too...
  15. MeCosmos

Suggestion: Implement mulligan blacklisting again

I started playing like a month before HC came out, so i didnt really know much back then, but sometimes it feels like blaklisting could be usefull. I had a match recently in which i have drawn 2 bronzes which had to be in the deck in order to pull of a combo, so naturally i had to mulligan them...
Top Bottom