Recent content by Mezziaz

+
  1. M

[MOD] Witcher 3 RE:mods

Nice, I've never seen vanilla lighting looks this good. Great work!
  2. M

Increased Lod

Yeah, that mod doesn't touch any of the proxies so should be no problem running both.
  3. M

Increased Lod

What resolution are you playing at? 1080p? If so you should have enough headroom with those specs to run on ultra together with this mod, what would cause problems performance wise would be hairworks. Has already been confirmed that it is
  4. M

Increased Lod

I'm filled with joy seeing this thread resurface with such excellent news. Greatly looking forward to the mod, incredible work guys! It's been a long time coming :)
  5. M

[Mod Request}More Werewolves in the game

Pretty sure you can use this mod and set it up to spawn more werewolves.
  6. M

Modding Discord?

Psst, the link is still visible in the quote messages. Just a heads up. :)
  7. M

Wiedzmin Lighting Mod 9.0

Cool to have you back friend :)
  8. M

Wiedzmin Lighting mod New Skellige

To be fair, The Witcher 3 doesn't take place during winter. If it did the entire isles would covered in snow and ice. If that is what you want there is a mod for it on the Nexus.
  9. M

Realistically Improved Yennefer VGX E3 Trailer TRVE DLC Appearance

My guess is Video Game Awards, so VGX pretty much which might be this Though as I recall it Yennefer's character model wasn't officially revealed until the SoD trailer.
  10. M

Wiedzmin vs STLM - WIEDZMIN FREE AND UP ON NEXUS AUGUST 26.

If you are going to make a comparison like this at least make the angles, time of day and weather the same so the shots can be I don't know... actually compared.
  11. M

[Mod Idea] E3 sword positioning while on Roach

The angle of the swords is slightly different between the builds. That's it You can see the silver sword crossing Geralt's arm for example in the E3 version.
  12. M

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

I did that already, check the end of this post
  13. M

[MOD Help] Gwent Background Retexture

I suspect this requires Lua,which is also used to extract icons, gwent cards etc. There's a tutorial for it here
  14. M

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

What would that make easier exactly? All that would is that I would get spammed with error reports and claims that the patch doesn't even work And no, I don't feel good about uploading something on there that is not entirely my own work, only with essenthy 's consent would I consider it. Yes...
  15. M

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Try Von Everec estate again now, updated the link once more. Also tweaked the Velen/Novigrad weather table (again), not sure this can be 100% fixed tbh A lot
Top Bottom