Recent content by mhl333

+
  1. mhl333

1.3 hype train

My hype train is as huge as the train infrastructure in this game.
  2. mhl333

Challenge to tell me what is so new/innovative/never done before in CP?

Yep, new assets are constantly being loaded when you turn around xD
  3. mhl333

What about Multiplayer?

Multiplayer with such body animations?
  4. mhl333

Generalized ammo types were a HUGE mistake (and looter shooter gameplay in general)

Finally, an an answer to a question which I am asking to myself from the beginning - why this game is so bad. It is not, it is how it supposed to be. It is simply not a game for me with all this simplified mechanics. Too bad I didn't know that before purchasing.
  5. mhl333

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Reading this will take more time than I spent in the game till now...
  6. mhl333

How is this game after 2 months still unplayable and with visual features still broken, bugs?

I was so mad because because all those things you mentioned, so mad at myself that I preordered for the first time in my life and that I cannot refund my retail copy... I stopped playing after 15 hours and removed the game from my PC. I already feel better...
  7. mhl333

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

When I wanted to do this.
  8. mhl333

What would Fix the game for you?

What would fix the game for me? If I could turn back time and never preorder it. That would be enough. Eventually if I could refund my retail copy. That would be nice too.
  9. mhl333

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Again same story that pc version was ok and the issues are mainly on consoles... Nothing about how good the AI or physics are. Nothing about cut content and interaction with the world. Only bugs and performance issues which will be fixed anyway because they must be fixed...
  10. mhl333

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

A bit off topic here because I played only 15 hours but I'd like to say that once I get used to some standard in games (physics, interactivity, AI), it is hard for me to play any longer even if other aspects of the game aren't that bad.
  11. mhl333

Refund problems

If I could only refund my retail copy... But unfortunately the only thing I can do with it is to give it to someone I don't like.
  12. mhl333

Rogue spawned in apartment

Let me put some light on it for you. It's a new type of cyberlegs.
  13. mhl333

I think if 8million players who pre-ordered....

I've never preordered a game untill CP, and will not do that ever after again. My quickest purchase before CP was Witcher 2 (night premiere) . W3 i purchased bit later because of poor PC at launch day. For CP I was waiting since 2013 when I first saw the teaser. Many gameplay sugestions and...
  14. mhl333

A few months of patching away from Greatness!

Good for you to have such low expectations. You can at least enjoy the game. Which deus ex?
Top Bottom