Recent content by MickyITA

+
  1. MickyITA

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Thanks for answering, Pawel. It's a very good news you might be tweaking it! Happy holiday to you, to your loved ones and to all Gwent team :)
  2. MickyITA

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza, i'm posting my question again because i have never got an answer XD so let's try again. Why did you decide to change the old ladder system with the one we have now with homecoming? The current ladder system incentivizes camping because there are no thresholds and this is very bad since...
  3. MickyITA

Hi Burza. Are leaders' quotes coming back, pheraps when you use their ability? It was so cool to hear "onward, sons of nilfgaard!" or "there's but one punishment for traitors" when you played leaders. Now all they do when you use their ability is to grunt 😅 So, any chances leaders' quotes are...
  4. MickyITA

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

I'm going to ask my question again because I really would like to have an answer. Season rewards used to be based on the highest rank reached during a season and not on the current rank at the end of the season itself. The new system does incetivize camping on some ranks and leads people not to...
  5. MickyITA

Yeah but what about season rewards? They used to be based on the highest rank reached during a season and not on the current rank at the end of the season itself. The new system does incetivize camping on some ranks and leads people not to play at all (a part from grinder ones). The way you used...
  6. MickyITA

Hey burza, any plans for a 50% off transmute weekend soon? Ty in advance VR46 for ever :)
Top Bottom