Recent content by mico11

+
  1. M

Analysis: With Witcher 3 CDPR no longer treat the players like adults [SPOILERS]

Italy? Look I'm not gonna pretend to be a WW2 expert, but didn't Hitler save Mussolini from imprisonment? You think that might have something to do with it? It's not at all like the. Maybe if Kaedwen was invaded by Nilfgaard but then Radovid saved Henselt, then it's similar situation where the...
  2. M

Analysis: With Witcher 3 CDPR no longer treat the players like adults [SPOILERS]

France were not his natural ally. The French didn't all join him and he didn't really have any bigger armies. He had to station soldiers everywhere to keep rebellions down, all he could do was steal their art, money , gold etc. This conversation is really getting silly And really obstuse...
  3. M

Radovid goes trough the mountains in the middle of winter then conquers these hardened northern people used to cold, kills their king, in less than three months, and they agree to fight and die for his northern empire, without fuss, without rebellions. While being under the threat of invasion of...
  4. M

"Nilfgaard. Totalitarianism. We wanted to remind people of conquistadors, of the Thrid Reich, of I don't know, an Empire of Evil." LOL, I like that guy
  5. M

You know what really grinded my gears. This preachy pseudo-intellectual cynical BS right here It takes the entire human / nonhuman believable complex conflict the two previous games carefully set up , and also the lodge of sorceresses political plotting the games set up and turns it into...
  6. M

These expanded over several generations,decades, centuries even. Radovid does it in 2-3 months while being under siege from a bigger empire. If you can't see hwo this is bad writing and world building, then I'm really done responding to you Theese are irrelevant number of soldiers compared to...
  7. M

NO it's not simple at all. I mean holy shit. You can't be so dishonest to compare WW2 to medieval warfare. Medieval wars lasted for decades, Radovid annexes all the north in several months. -half Czechoslovakia anex for Germany Those were Germans living in Chechoslovakia that willingly joined...
  8. M

So what if they don't have big armies or a lot of influence? There is a scene just for the purpose of feeding you exposition about the political sitaution northern kingdoms. It would have been so easy to write two or three versions of that scene, where it would fit in your choices with TW2...
  9. M

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

Took me forever to find any interview with the Witcher 2 lead writer, this was all I could find https://archive.org/details/The_Witcher_Making_of_Movies
  10. M

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

Witcher 3 didn't have our guy working on it. They didn't have the main writer from TW1 either. I think that's it. Lack of talent and imagination account of the new writers, and the new lead writer, who isn't even credited as a writer in TW2, and in TW1 he's credited as "additional dialogue".
  11. M

More like "hack writing". Why was Wild Hunt in a game called the Wild Hunt also. an afterthought
  12. M

Some posters put it way better than I could have, however I have some other issues with how Redenia/Nilfgaard plays plays out. To put it simply I don't think it's believable that Radovid would go into Kaedwen, kill Henselt then instantly have an advantage and a bigger army at his disposal. You...
  13. M

(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077: Known Features Thread

I worded myself wrong, it is a complex game, but there aren't a complex game open world mechanics. If they added many of those layers on top of multiplayer the game would be far harder to run, that's what I'm saying
  14. M

I can assure you it's not. There won't be new consoles for a long time. If you mean PS4 Pro then your argument is moot, the game needs to run on the PS4. But it's not complex think about it and compare it to GTA. A lot of NPC's just spawn at the same place at the same time of day and do one...
  15. M

I don't know how much they've learned from Witcher 3 judging from this news ..Witcher 3 didn't have many complex gameplay mechanics, A.I , systems, multiplayer, vehicles, destruction or whatever , yet it's so demanding, has such huge pop-in issues and the graphics are not impressive on a...
Top Bottom