Recent content by MidnightPagan

+
  1. MidnightPagan

Now -this- is Cyberpunk.

I did know that. Any edgerunner worth their weight wouldn't call that style or substance. For either to apply it has to matter. Something that doesn't exist doesn't matter. There'd be a rockerboy mob at every screening, trying to get people to riot or protest the whole thing. Cyberpunk isn't...
  2. MidnightPagan

Which V gonna be your V ?

I would think that the voice actors are locked in at this point. Can't be 100% positive right now who the male voice actor is, but I'd take a guess that it was the narrator from the E3 trailer. I'll dig around tomorrow, see if I can pull anything up if someone doesn't get to it first. Most of...
  3. MidnightPagan

I'm pretty down with her voice too. Wouldn't mind having her in my ears for a few hours at a time.
  4. MidnightPagan

Now -this- is Cyberpunk.

There is nothing Cyberpunk about that movie or how it is being presented. That's what stuck up people call "Art". If you shot 720 hours of city workers painting over graffiti, you might have an argument. OR someone could rip a copy and seed it on the net. Destroy it before it gets viewed...
  5. MidnightPagan

I have no idea what I'm going to do first. Usually when I'm undecided like that I run through the character creation twice and make a male and female character once each. Whichever one I like more is the one I go with. I'd probably model the male after myself and the female after Jack from...
  6. MidnightPagan

Psycho Borgs & The Body Mod Spectrum

That's an interesting idea; altering your visual appeal after character creation. It would be kind of fun to try and find a balance between augments that did amazing things but made you look frightening and implants, or a make over, that made you more approachable.
  7. MidnightPagan

Concerns for V Character development

All valid points. All points I consider need a little more clarification from CDPR also. Voiced dialogue that doesn't match the written option I chose is a bad thing in my book. At that point I would much rather have descriptive words that would characterize the response given; Rebel, passive...
  8. MidnightPagan

In the trailer there is the scene where the girl's whole lower face is off, right? I think that might be a small nod to Pondsmith's 2020 narrative. There's a line that goes something like "Her smile looked like it came from a magazine, because it did; and I fell for it anyway." - Johnny...
  9. MidnightPagan

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

Or, as an old school gamer, I just like having a hard copy in my possession. Also, the user wasn't talking about physical vs digital game copies.
  10. MidnightPagan

In the Unofficial Q&A on this forum is a tid-bit about how character creation will shape how V sees the world. The classified portion played will ask abnormal questions to further create a history and how that will effect you and the world. I.E. "Who was your favorite superhero as a child?" A...
  11. MidnightPagan

Oh, of course. I'm not defending CDPR. I try not to defend things in general. The work speaks for its self. If it does indeed fall flat it does so because it lacks the structure needed to weather the storm; I won't hold it up. Judging at the current moment, on the current information provided...
  12. MidnightPagan

So, personally, I've always been someone who has wanted to be at the cutting edge of bio-tech modification. Not sure what it is about the stuff but I just love it. I've had magnets implanted in my fingers (a primitive tech mod if one at all), and an rfid chip placed in my hand that opens a safe...
  13. MidnightPagan

You do realize that the whole demo was scripted and staged to showcase what is currently in development? Nothing about what you viewed is currently representative of final gameplay. I don't think they could have stressed that any more than they did. What you're trying to push here is less...
Top Bottom