Recent content by mipmip76

+
  1. M

Lawsuit is happening sad days ahead

Fake advertising (80% of things are missing in the game), keyboard / mouse control is still unusable (I'm left-handed until F can be remapped, this game is unplayable for me), no AI, minimal communication with players / paying customers. A great disgrace to CDPR and a giant disappointment for...
  2. M

Key Remapping

Why is the key remapping only half fixed? This is the pinnacle of incompetence and arrogance towards people who have paid for a product they cannot use. Until F can be remapped, this game is unplayable to me. I would like to know the names of those ......... who decided to lock the keys on the...
  3. M

Hotfix 1.05

As a PC player, I suggest renaming the company to F PROJEKT RED, because they probably have an emotional connection to the F key. ;)
  4. M

Key Remapping

As a PC player, I suggest renaming the company to F PROJEKT RED, because they probably have an emotional connection to the F key.
  5. M

pc players need refunds too

After Star Citizen, cp2077 is the biggest player scam in game history. Most of the money was obviously used for fraudulent advertising and there was no money left for the game itself. In the supplied game, there are almost no game mechanics on which the promotion was based. Developed for...
  6. M

Hotfix 1.05

I bought 5 pieces of the boxed version. For yourself and as gifts. Just to support CDPR. And even if I forgive the omission of all the promised game mechanics, I am left-handed and without the possibility of remapping the keys on the PC, it is unplayable for me. I feel like a fool for being...
  7. M

Hotfix 1.05

After Star Citizen, cp2077 is the biggest player scam in game history. Most of the money was obviously used for fraudulent advertising and there was no money left for the game itself. In the supplied game, there are almost no game mechanics on which the promotion was based. Developed for...
  8. M

Key Remapping

9. M

Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

(n)(n)(n) There is no excuse for not completing the PC controls. There is no excuse that left-handers and the disabled cannot play the game. There is no excuse that the CDPR has not bothered to say anything about this issue to date. There is no excuse that buyers cannot get their money back for...
  10. M

Key Remapping

There is no excuse for not completing the PC controls. There is no excuse that left-handers and the disabled cannot play the game. There is no excuse that the CDPR has not bothered to say anything about this issue to date. There is no excuse that buyers cannot get their money back for a...
  11. M

Key Remapping

So mainly that CDPR reacts to the thread "untouched nudity", because it is said to be large. Cheating on a pc's players is not worthy of their reaction. Apparently this thread is small. I'm losing the last vestiges of trust in CDPR. (n)
  12. M

Important Update

Complete agreement. The game is finished at 30% for 100% of the price.
  13. M

Resolution is REVERSED BUG Key binding Menu unusable it confuses wrong Keys on QWERTY | AZERTY layout

I wrote in support, no reaction ;) They cough at us.
  14. M

Key Remapping

I'm still waiting for a CDPR statement !!! Not a word about key remapping yet. :( The fact that they made the game primarily on PS and Xbox and then transferred it to PC and didn't bother to finish at least the controls is a pigsty.
  15. M

Key Remapping

So CDPR has issued a statement apologizing for the state of play on the PS4 and XboxOne. Not a word about cheating on PC gamers. Not a word about this serious problem. WTF? I am very disappointed :(
Top Bottom