Recent content by mityka84

+
  1. mityka84

Bug in TW3

okay thank you im gonna wait. normally it could be fixed on ps4, but its not fixed. i can make video about it. oils or bombs doesnt work on the djinn i tried everything. but i waste enough time for now. i'll do only if its neccesery.
  2. mityka84

Bug in TW3

im playing with ps4 without any mod. im not glitching i just wanted to finish the story on the easiest level. was an expensive game for realizing bugs like this. i tried to use older saves but the same problem i tried to change monster upscaling, change difficulty and all kind of options. pc...
  3. mityka84

Lvl 15 quest bugged!

Hi i could kill a djinn but i cant... i bought the game to see the story on the easiest gameplay mode, but the lvl15 djinn killing me with 1 hit and im level 22. my saved game in the middle of the quest. i cant go back or something- i never seen bugs like this in a game. i wanna see if a...
  4. mityka84

Bug in TW3

i cant write here what i think? then resolve the problem maybe... maybe i change my mind... but this is not fair... 1552322411 tell me what the heck i could do? my saved game in a middle of a bugged situation... i read on the net everybody got the same problem on pc... but they can solve it with...
  5. mityka84

Witcher 3 vs red dead redemption 2

Hi all! i wanted to finish Witcher 3 before i play Red Dead online beta. Too bad its impossible to finish because its full with bugs... there is a bug at Level 15 quest need to kill a djinn what is the most annoying thing what i ever seen. i played more thousands of games, but i never found a...
Top Bottom