Recent content by Miyado

+
  1. Miyado

What game are you currently playing

Game Playlist right now. Shadowrun Returns - Just finished Shadowrun Dragonfall - In Progress Shadowrun Hong Kong - Next Why shadowrun? Because its a cyberpunk game, mixed with fantasy elements. I like to think it is like Cyberpunk Witcher game.
  2. Miyado

WEAPON IDEAS - Post yours

Yes we need a proper sword sheath/ scabbard/ sword holster in Cyberpunk, Geralt have scabbard in Witcher 3, why not in Cyberpunk? Don't draw it from the back, but from the hip like a samurai would do. A sword without a scabbard is like a dude without a dame. Like Jackie without a Misty. Need a...
  3. Miyado

What would Fix the game for you?

Need combat taxi in game... and vehicle combat.
  4. Miyado

What would Fix the game for you?

-Maybe being able to let Jackie live and go away somewhere with Misty away from Night City. -Able to side with Netwatch and Yorinobu to go against Arasaka in the ending (Dragon/ Crusade Ending?) -V survive in a new cybernetic body or organic body and continue doing what he or she been doing
  5. Miyado

WEAPON IDEAS - Post yours

A katana with a sheath/scabbard? The scabbard is basically a cybernetic scabbard that helps repair/ sharpen/ charge/ superheat the katana blade before committing into a draw cut against unaware/stationary enemy.
  6. Miyado

Japantown statue

Cyber Buddha I guest.. idk... whiff of Buddhism and Christianity can be really strong if you sniff hard enough.
  7. Miyado

Expansion of Machine Gun/Skippy Quest

Why have a gun slot for the wall if to complete the quest associated with the gun is to return the gun to the owner? Things like this bugs me like forever..! Better tear down the wall display!
  8. Miyado

Post Your Desktop

keep it simple, wallpaper from one talented artist Mikael Gustafsson
  9. Miyado

Playing Cyberpunk 2077 and Shadowrun Hong Kong, found a familiar Jackie in the character Duncan in Shadowrun. But this one is angry all the time and alive till the end if you play it right.
  10. Miyado

24 skip no longer working for shops.

On harder difficulties; waiting 24hr should have penalty after you have a relict inside your head, like "relict malfunction" should have a chance of flatlining your V.
  11. Miyado

Game around Knife(Dagger) is broken

Need to add Karambit to Cyberpunk. But to acquire it you need to do a specific quest.
  12. Miyado

I am still playing Cyberpunk 2077. I take it slow on the game, but managed to have at least one hour of the game every night.
  13. Miyado

OP Cyberpsychos on Low Danger

maybe v's kiroshi is not good enough, maybe we need to find some legendary kiroshis cyberware to have accurate assessment of the enemy threat levels.
  14. Miyado

Armadillo mod - the only viable choice?

I used original v's cloth and common yellow crystal jock jacket. Minimal armor, I just go for aesthetic. One hit kill from enemies yes. But I fight from stealth and quickhacks. I dont need weapons. Short Circuit and Contagion all the way. Pick my battles on the map, avoid skulls and go with...
  15. Miyado

Is this Panam?

Panam reminds me of Yennifer from Witcher 3, and she Daria the singer in the video looks the part.
Top Bottom