Recent content by mnafati

+
  1. mnafati

Were you familiar with CyberPunk 2020 lore before you played 2077?

That's a strange question... What I mean is that in my mind it can be answered throught 2 questions : - Are you a roleplayer ? - Are you more than 35 years old ? If both are answered by the affirmative, you can infer several suppositions, such as, yes, they knew about games like Cyberpunk...
  2. mnafati

On the positive note, Music is an absolute banger

No sorry, the music didn't work for me... Or rather, there were a few musics which I really liked (obviously grimes ahead), but they were drowned in the middle of a bunch of uninspired musics, which didn't seem futurist (nor even good musically speaking) at all, just some mediocre radio music I...
  3. mnafati

The lack of mirrors and reflections.

The funniest is when you are carrying someone, if you look at the reflection the guy is just floating in the air in a weir position... But yeah, that is a HUGE misstep in my opinion, much bigger than most people realize. There is an issue of immersion in this game, and most people accuse the...
  4. mnafati

CP2077 really hates mirrors

Ok, there seems to be a LOT of confusion and misinformation here, so let's go : 1/ V can be reflected without additional cost (if you have RT on). After all, every other characters are reflected (Jackie, any unamed NPC etc..), why not V model? You can have your character reflected by a very...
  5. mnafati

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?

Wow... judgemental much? I repeat, if CDPR wants to remake Cyberpunk for free, great... But in the real world where I live, it is NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN... gosh people remove your head from your ***... The only realistic choices for the 2-3 years to come are simple : 1/ CDPR adds DLCs and FLCs...
  6. mnafati

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?

You know ranting and name calling is no solution to the issue right? Would I like it if CDPR announced they are going to remake the game scenario, quest system, looting system etc... for free? sure. Do anyone with a half functioning brain believe they will do that? No... You can rant all you...
  7. mnafati

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?

I am fine buddy, and you? Are you expecting that CDPR would start creating all I said (deep branching quests/faction system etc/ Lifepath integration into quests etc...) in the current game? This boat has sailed already, they will probably make a few DLC, but nothing game changing. Cyberpunk...
  8. mnafati

Cyberpunk 2077 2.0?

In my view the best thing CDPR could do at this point would be to bugfix the game and start working on Cyberpunk 2 right away using the map and assets (weapons etc...) already made. This would allow them to concentrate on deep branching quests / faction systems / deep character customization...
  9. mnafati

Please just remove this police "system"

They should just ask the Watch Dogs Legion team of ubisoft their AI scripts (as well advice for driving, texture quality and performance)... the comparison between the NPCs behaviour of both games is not flattering for CDPR, which is quite sad considering the difference in time and money to...
  10. mnafati

PS4: I wasn't gonna refund.. then your last "patch" happened...

Yeah I went the 3090 route but telling that to someone is just trolling. I would personaly say ask a refund from your console version and go for GeForce Now or Stadia.
  11. mnafati

Loot System?

The loot system is one of the three things that I am not fond in the game, alongside lack of reflection or 3rd person mode and fetch quests (seriously, after 1 hour, who read those tons of shards/computer files??). Looting like crazy is really not fun (I feel like I spend half my playtime in...
  12. mnafati

9GB patch downloading PC

After downloading the patch, I suffer performance decrease on a high end pc (3090, after restarting the game I had to turn dlss from performance to ultra performance to remain over 60fps)... anyone else? Maybe a graphical feature which didnt work previously and is now taxing the system?
  13. mnafati

The lack of 3rd person view

The character is 1st person is not designed to be used in 3rd person obviously. Now the amount of work to make it 3rd person is out of reach for a modder but can be done by cdpr. They would need to do what they do when you enter a vehicle, basicaly switch for a 3rd person model of your...
  14. mnafati

My favourite cyberpunk 2077 trailer

I know that if you drive by jig jig market it tends to happens
Top Bottom