Recent content by mobidoy

+
  1. M

A Dash of Information about The Witcher 2

OMG, 2 months. They will be loooooonnnngggg
  2. M

New Computer - can't register

Verify that you are also logged in on this page too. Look at top of the right column.
  3. M

Glary Uitilities Pro Free today only (14 Jan 2010)

Glary Uitilities Pro Free today only (14 Jan 2010) Glary Utilities Pro is a Swiss Army knife of system optimization suitable for use by novice and professional alike. Glary Utilities Pro offers numerous powerful and easy-to-use system tools and utilities to fix, speed up, maintain and protect...
  4. M

Asking a question about performance of the game in my PC

First, check if you have all of the windows updates
  5. M

Windows 7 issues and solutions

Here, provide us with what is asked here so we can help you. Here, provide us with what is asked here so we can help you.
  6. M

Game registration - problems and solutions here

Send me a reminder to the email adress in my signature and Monday morning, when CDPR will be back at work, I will look with them what can be done :)
  7. M

Did you ever registered with a different name on the forum ? If not, as I said, log on the main page of the website not the forum, leave it opened and start the launcher and try to register. As for tages, download the latest drivers that you can find Here
  8. M

Edit 2: Look beside my Avatar here, you see a little gamebox, when you put your mouse over it it will say game owner. This mean that I have registered the game on the main page, you did not as you can see. Now depending if you have a digital download or a physical copy will help clarify why you...
  9. M

Where did you got the game ? Is it a digital download or you have the box/DvD ? Also, go to this page and verify that you are logged in on the right side.Edit: Also, this is what you can find in the EE FAQ, first topic of this board:
  10. M

You dont need to register it again, dont bother about it :) Anyway, the registration code is for your account on the site here, to give you access to the downloadable content. It wont change nothing for the game.
  11. M

Start by looking at this post and see if it helps.
  12. M

71 C is not that high, my Noyebook runs at about that temp end does not die. What differs The Witcher from other games is that it not only demands a lot to GPU, it is demanding on about anything, cpu, memory it even made systems with bad power supply crash when other games were running flawless...
  13. M

First, I would like you to check for video card overheating. Go to http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php download and run Speedfan, go in the Exotic tab and click the Show the magic button, now, take note of your GPU temp. Next start the game and as soon as it crash, look again at your GPU temp...
  14. M

Moderator Mobidoy Needs Your Help!

I have been redirected here by Petra, Who else knows the forum has good as she do ? :) Well here I am, back, once again. I have good news tho. My doc and I found out that part of my pain was due to what they call Minor Pectoralis syndrome. Briefly, under the Pectoralis, there is a small one that...
  15. M

My laptop shuts down around the time I have to look for the reverand

have you ran a memory test ?
Top Bottom