Recent content by moonracer2000

+
  1. M

[Bugs/Suggestions/Balance] Full Organized Document Compilation

Another update to the document. Help keep this in view by sharing your ideas or critiquing what is in the document (anything that would be bad for improving balance?). I managed to find an official link for reporting bugs and sent CDPR a link to the document. Who knows if it'll be seen or...
  2. M

What's your favorite vehicle so far?

Aesthetically, I like all the nomad/Badlands cars. And the Akira motorcycle. Gameplay, I sadly prefer the starter car. Motorcycles are superior for travel, but don't have storage (that I know of). All the fast cars are hard to drive with KB+M. A lot of the for sale cars either don't have...
  3. M

I've been lurking through all of the suggestion threads on here and Steam and adding to the document. It has grown quite a bit.
  4. M

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

About half way through the story I had worked out an ending I thought would be pretty satisfying. At the end of your ordeals you find someone who can remove the chip and stop the nanobots from eating your brain, but the damage is irreversible. You are healthy and no longer dying, but Johnny is...
  5. M

[Eating and drinking] How to easily increase interactivity with the world and reduce loot

Okay, here's my take on how to do this: All of the food in the world that has a model (not a paper bag) becomes a static decoration. All non modeled foods are removed. All food and drink vending machines no longer give items, but instantly give the player the buff as if they ate that item from...
  6. M

What is the best method of reporting bugs?

Yeah, the official site has a technical support section that is just an interactive FAQ for common issues. Everything I've seen seems to point there. From experience bug reports get lost/ignored on forums. It would be a shame if they aren't actively accepting help from players.
  7. M

What is the best method of reporting bugs?

I have a pretty robust list. I'd like to report them in some fashion that actually gets to the development team. Is there an ideal path?
  8. M

So, I have several years of experience making balance improving mods and a decent reputation doing so. I could not help but document all of the issues I discovered while playing the game and ended up compiling a multi page google document which I have updated while reading through other people's...
  9. M

Netrunning is OP to the point the game becomes a joke (Very hard diff.)

Some suggestions I've made to improve hacking: NPCs and security related objects should have a resistance level to Ping. Higher resistance requires a higher quality version of quickhack to detect them. This would at least require players to spec into Intelligence and upgrade their quickhacks to...
  10. M

DLC Suggestions / Wishes

Story wise, I think a plot similar to Altered Carbon would make a lot of sense. Gameplay wise I just want a more fleshed out Night City with fewer cut corners. Open up the closed half of Pacifica. Add gameplay to the water areas of the map.
  11. M

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

I've read through and updated the document I posted earlier with many of the feasible suggestions people have made here and elsewhere. Some great points made.
  12. M

Who i gotta kill to get a decent long coat

This is the best I found. I think I looted it of a quest NPC in Pacifica. I'm actually pretty proud of my overall outfit for high stats and not looking totally trash.
  13. M

Understand the Problem with Cyberpunk, Request Suggest features/game balance and be positive!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iHKhlxkW9HfkDXb3W4zWUeNYDGowqbfHj9-5Lpx-9nY/edit?usp=sharing I'm just going to keep posting a link to this document I made in all of these threads until I reach my 10 posts. It's a detailed list of bugs and balance discrepancies that can easily be fixed to...
  14. M

Kind of weird that there is such a lack of legs cyberware

It's even worse that the double jump legs are the clear winner. They reach the same height and don't require a charge. Plus you can cross greater horizontal distances. Some suggestions I made were Increase movement speed Increase carry weight Harder to knock down Reduce fall damage All...
  15. M

$50k Cyber Eyes with NO NIGHTVISION!??!!

Would be funny if CDPR added a flashlight in a patch and it was just a non-functioning junk item.
Top Bottom