Recent content by MooshieMooshie

+
  1. M

Is there anyway to counter ambush or more precisely Toruviel?

You should be able to lock ambush units. You can absolutely lock them with silver lock units. I've never used used d-shackles to lock one, but it would be very weird if you can lock them with silver lock units and not d-shackles.
  2. M

Meteorite Powder is WAY too Expensive

I don't think there's really any reason to lower prices when it's strictly a cosmetic item. It's a way for CDPR to make extra money, and people to support the game if they so choose. you're right in saying nobody is going to spend $1K on powder, however you don't need to spend even close to that...
  3. M

Uncertainty and RNG in games

Your logic and comparisons leading up to this point are incorrect. The fundamental problem here is that Gwent is completely different from chess, checkers, etc. because each players tokens are not pre-defined. You can solve chess because each player always plays with the exact same pieces. This...
  4. M

Scoiateal Spell deck inconsistencies

Sage didn't banish cards before the hotfix. CDPR specifically changed that to bring the cards power level down. The short answer for Ithlinne is yes, that would be completely busted. If she could play silver cards she would be run in literally every single deck. There doesn't really seem to be a...
  5. M

Ovestated Bronzes in this now Beta

I believe CDPR stated for this patch that they wanted bronze cards to come up in power. It doesn't seem like a bad thing that bronzes are really close to golds in value. If anything it seems like a good thing because it can prevent situations where you get out powered simply because your...
  6. M

Do you often buy kegs with real money?

I've spent $65 on the game. I was thinking about spending some more to get a full collection, since I'm still about 25k scrap away, but I've only gotten presented with duplicates for my last 5 or 6 legendary choices (which seems odd since I'm missing over half of them), so that, coupled with the...
  7. M

Emhyr mill is the worst thing to happen to Gwent in ages.

"Just kill Avallac'h" is not a solution because only about 10 cards in the game can actually kill him. A lot of these cards are faction specific and require you to run a very specific deck type, Braenn and Leo for instance. Going by this logic there was also zero reason to nerf weather or Kambi...
  8. M

Balancing the Coin Flip

This suggestion seems overly complicated in that it's trying to solve a problem that doesn't really exist. No deck wants to go first. There are decks where people think it's good to go first, but I haven't seen a single one of these decks where going first actually gives them a higher win % than...
  9. M

A note about netdeck bashing

Don't worry Grosmont, you're still a grouch. :wazzzup:
  10. M

Cross-Platform Inequality (Mods/Add-ons)

Having a deck tracker is a pretty huge advantage vs not having one. Probably to the point where it should really be a feature of the game. It'd kinda be like if half of the pieces in chess were invisible so you had to remember all their locations, but you had the option of wearing special...
  11. M

Emhyr mill is the worst thing to happen to Gwent in ages.

It's basically like the old Kambi deck, you either have an answer for their one card or you lose.
  12. M

Scoia has dominated the ladder

It seems really odd they'd want to leave spell'tael in the game now since they basically intentionally deleted the deck back when it was super oppressive.
  13. M

Is Gwent tracker broken?

The updated tracker is still a bit buggy, but Gwent is also having a lot of issues today. Even running the game with no tracker load times are still extremely long and the game has been randomly crashing on the find game screen all day.
  14. M

Is gwent down?

There does seem to be something off with Gwent today. My game has been constantly freezing and I'm unable to find any matches or stop searching for a match without force quitting the game.
  15. M

Clan Dimun Pirates and Spotters got better

The Tactician's what?
Top Bottom