Recent content by Morph3uXD

+
  1. Morph3uXD

From Lockdown Meta to Uninteractive Meta

This is very complicated, with so many archetypes out of the meta, the devs chose to buff cards which support no units, along with the buff of the mentor viper, which made cloggers stronger than ever, made this season even more boring to play from than last season that had Viy super broken. I...
  2. Morph3uXD

Who is the genius behind the Viper Witcher Mentor buff?

NG is my favorite faction, but the clogger archetype is ridiculous, since you sell the game as a game that depends more on your skill than luck, it makes no sense for you to support an archetype that greatly amplifies the element of rng of the draws. Oh did you draw Purify and Korathi in the...
  3. Morph3uXD

Season of Love is here + Update 8.2

The buff on the viper witcher mentor is a complete mistake, a card that was already being used a lot and that usually ends up being worth much more than your provision without needing any setup. Not to mention that it is part of a completely toxic archetype of cloggers. I was very happy with...
  4. Morph3uXD

Why double the value of the journey in latin america? Is that a bug?

Today I woke up excited to be able to buy the new journey from Yennefer, but when I came across the price I saw that I simply couldn't pay, because it was costing almost twice as much as the last journey. What is very strange that google playstore where it used to be more expensive is now...
  5. Morph3uXD

Congratulations GWENT devs...

I hate Mill, turn the game into a game of luck, which is exactly what gwent claims not to be, if you are lucky to have good cards in your hand in the first round, and if your opponent cannot ban your good cards you win 2 to 0, but if you drawn badly in the first round, and your opponent bans...
  6. Morph3uXD

How do I use brain-dances?

I would also like to know. It seems to me that there is no way to use it. Which would be disappointing since the game talks so much about them.
  7. Morph3uXD

Way of the Witcher revealed!

In addition to being horrible in round 3, Vyper is a dead card against many decks, such as scoiatel, SY, most NR decks. And even Skellige doesn't suffer that much. If you play this card against lippy, in blue coin, you have a good chance, losing on equal cards, just to force the lippy to be...
  8. Morph3uXD

This card is horrible, it can be counter to some decks, but in general it is a meme, full of conditionals for it to work well. It is an expensive card, 9 of provisions. That has to be played in round 1, and it's super slow, any bronze card puts 7, 8 points in round 1. It is by far the worst NG...
  9. Morph3uXD

My take on the problem with Nilfgaard

Letho and Cahir's combo is a meme, it almost never works. To say that Cahir is op just because some decks can't handle it would be tantamount to saying that swarm decks are ops, because control decks can't handle it.
  10. Morph3uXD

My take on the problem with Nilfgaard

Cahir looks great, there are a dozen different ways to deal with him, and against several decks he's ineffective. Finally:cry::cry::cry:
  11. Morph3uXD

Another good card for Skellige, but Skellige has so many good cards, it probably won't be a card we will see on all decks. I would like the other factions to receive, the love and attention that Skellige receives.
  12. Morph3uXD

Strategic Withdrawal fix suggestion.

Yes, the ability was not super powerful, and this does not seem to be immediately a problem, but devs don't want to have to worry, in future expansions and balances, that the player can play the same card twice, (yes I know that there are things like Assyri and Lippy, but according to them this...
  13. Morph3uXD

Strategic Withdrawal fix suggestion.

It is a good idea, but it creates the problem of being able to use the same card both times, even if it is on different turn, at one time or another this generates an op strategy, which is why renewing won the 9 provision limit. One thing I have to agree on is that Imprisonment is a very bad...
  14. Morph3uXD

It seems that again skellige will have the best bronze cards, only I have the impression that skellige receives more attention than any other faction? With a few exceptions you can count on your fingers, all skellige cards are good, and you can get value out of your provisions in matches without...
  15. Morph3uXD

GWENT joins the Cyberpunk 2077 release party!

Very good, I was in doubt whether or not we would have something like that, I already guaranteed my copy of cyberpunk by GOG, just waiting for this marvel to be released. Until then, I will use this card back and this coin.
Top Bottom