Recent content by MortalHit

+
  1. MortalHit

GWINT - Konkurs Świąteczny!

"Opowiadanie musi być odpowiednie do zaprezentowania osobom nieletnim oraz powinno spełniać wymogi PEGI 16." Czyli rozumiem, że przekleństwa nie wchodzą w grę?
  2. MortalHit

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Skins are going to be "Lore firendly" or can we expect pinky candy axes for brouver? o_Oo_O
  3. MortalHit

Sir Pavko, a few more questions if i can :) 1. Do we know how many cards will bring thronebreaker to the Gwent? Dont need exact number, just want to know most likely will it be 20, 40, 60, 100 or 200? 2. Will These cards be qualified as a standard set, or will it be a "new expansion set"...
  4. MortalHit

Toussaint is going to be a new faction, I am right? :)
  5. MortalHit

Homecoming Reveal

So some people are YAY, some people ale NEY for the new board, right? So it would be a nice idea to add an option, to choose which board do you want to play. It is not too much work for the team probably, and the problem is solved for dissatisfied ppl :) What do you think guys? + Dont know how...
  6. MortalHit

1. Skellige storm, merigold's hailstorm and cards like this are going to work the same, or they are going to change when we will have only 2 rows? 2. Would love to see tournament mode (DOC had it) - 8 players group, You will fight 3 duels, and the best 2 players will get a prize, probably some...
  7. MortalHit

Hey Pavko! Some questions from me: 1. Opening kegs animations is going to change? 2. New menu or it is going to be almost the same? 3. Still 5 cards from kegs, one to choice, nothing going to change, right? 4. Would love to buy missing avatar titles etc for some in game currency
Top Bottom