Recent content by Normand_

+
  1. N

Why Saskia, Ioverth and Isengrim are not leaders?

I definitely agree with the author. From lore perspective, it's just too strange seeing minor characters as leaders. I still hope the developers will promote some existing golden cards to leaders instead of creating lame new ones as there is at least one worthy character in each faction. For...
  2. N

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Will you ever make new faction leaders from golden cards (like you did with Leshen)? I just can't imagine a better leader for Scoia than Saskia or Whispering Hillock (Black Mara) for monsters and yet they are just golden cards.
  3. N

Caed'mil Pavko. Do you plan to make newer faction leaders from gold cards (like you did with Leshen)? I just can't imagine a better leader for Scoia than Saskia or Whispering Hillock (Black Mara) for monsters and yet they are just golden cards. Thanks and i wish you good week ;)
  4. N

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hello Pavel, During PTR my friends and I encountered the problem with putting a card with row-based ability on wrong row, which caused problems with activating those abilities. I understand that with time and experience players can simply remember the correct row for activating cards, but for...
  5. N

Hey again Pavel. Since Dijkstra is not in the game for some time, is there any possibility for him to return as a leader?
  6. N

Hey Pavel. With removing silver cards from the game, how will the character hierarchy work? I mean there are such cards as Geralt, Ciri or Yen, who obviously should stay as golds, but what about such minor characters as Ronvid, Hattori (Pavko???). Will they all automatically transform to gold or...
  7. N

ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ ЗИМНЕГО СОЛТЫЦИЯ - ЗНАКОМСТВО С КАРТАМИ (ЧУДОВИЩА)

Что-то мне подсказывает что её сделают лидером белок рано или поздно. Она хоть с ними никак не связана почти (впрочем, так же как и Брувер), но является одним из ярчайших представителей старших рас и чем-то вроде бы божества для них.
  8. N

Возможно она сперва была человеком, а потом как-то преобразилась в чудовище. Кстати, в той же книге вроде бы сказано что она была не веленской друидкой и скорее всего пришла с других земель. Но персонаж и правда противоречивый местами. Кстати, этот тэг насколько я знаю всё еще остался у короля...
  9. N

Лучше бы и правда сделали упор на синергию с реликтами. Её нынешнюю способность можно добавить золотой карте, но никак не лидеру.
  10. N

По лору это вообще бывшая друидка, которая стала чем-то вроде духа и создала ведьм из третьей части игры. Ведьмы сами по себе годятся в лидеров, но их мать ещё лучший вариант. Если бы ещё дать намёк игрокам, про то что она связана с ними, я думаю мало бы кто ныл что на лидера не подходит.
  11. N

Вот тут я тоже соглашусь. Давно ждал этого персонажа как лидера и назвали её не Чёрной Марой, не хотя бы матерью ведьм, а просто холмом.
  12. N

MIDWINTER UPDATE - CARD REVEALS (MONSTERS)

Hey, CD Projekt. I just wanted to say that the new monsters leader fits very well in the game's lore, but i also suggest an idea not to change the ability, but to rename the new card from the current "The Whispering Hillock" to more individual and lore-friendly name "The Black Mara". I think...
Top Bottom