Recent content by Mr. Barvo

+
  1. M

I like this game.

I really liked the game as well. I had a blast! I recently finished the main story at about 40 hours and I'm speechless. The characters, the story, the larger side quests are all above anything else I've played. I also got a good ending that felt right efter all my choices. The world building...
  2. M

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

Review from the Swedish site FZ: https://www.fz.se/recension/285164-cyberpunk-2077 Score: 5/5 Pros: A brilliant RPG Insane Night City Extremely flexible Very well directed Cons: Bugs and glitches He thought he rushed through it and the main story took about 30 hours, but I guess the meaning...
  3. M

Cyberpunk price?

Yep, in Sweden it's also kr. ;)
  4. M

Cyberpunk price?

Are you sure you are not on the Swedish page? Because for me in Sweden it costs 630 sek which should be some something like 440 dkk. Otherwise contact GOG support! /Johannes
  5. M

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

I think something is wrong with my game. I know it's demanding but i almost can't run it properly. I have 40-50 fps when everything is on LOW. And i have a GTX 970 and a i5 4690k (both unclocked). The funny thing is that i only lose about 10 fps when i turn everything to high (except Hairworks...
  6. M

Obvious Downgrade

I think the terrain and vegetation looks way better in the early screenshots, probably due to better textures. Though characters and hair is much better now IMO.
  7. M

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

Changed that for you ;)
  8. M

Interviews and Articles Part 2

The game is going to be closer to 200h then 100h long! :)
  9. M

I'm far from an expert and you are probalby right. The point wasn't to compare the games though, it was more of a comparision between this generation consols and similar performing PC:s. A 7870 is, as I stated before, close to the GPU in the PS4 but the later should perform better through better...
  10. M

Nope, not a word.
  11. M

It was more of a performance comparison than a game comparison. Even if the games optimisation is different it maybe can give us an estimate of how the consols and mid PCs will end up performing in The Witcher 3. They (CDPR developers) have said that the console version will look similar to a PC...
  12. M

Maybe not that demanding after all. In a recent comparison that Eurogamer has done between Xbox One, PS4 and PC in Alien: Isolation, where they compared framerates, graphics etc. they concluded that PC version on ultra looked very similar to the game on Xbone and PS4. It was only with minor...
  13. M

I wouldn't go for MSI Gaming 3 as it has Killer Nic network which is really "pain in the ass". I was forced to install a Qualcomm driver instead which wasn't straight forward. Go for Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 wich is a great motherboard for the price. It also has both Crossfire and SLI support...
  14. M

Micro stuttering is really a bigger problem than many think of. Some times bigger than frame rate. Though nVidia and AMD are starting to solve those problems.
  15. M

TW3 UI Aesthetics

Closely as how Microsoft does with windows 8: favoring touch interface over MK. Although most people use the latter.
Top Bottom