Jobs Store Support Register

Recent content by Mr_Mugglez

+
  1. Mr_Mugglez

Why does Ragh Nar Roog exist?

More cards are welcome but, the best ones only go to SK/NG, then MO. History has proven that. The game consists of decks played by unemployed young men haha ST got poison and harmony last update. Anyone think either are any good? Long may they continue to remain unemployed and successful at...
  2. Mr_Mugglez

I wasn't thinking p2w. Something like, new players can't access certain cards until they reach a certain level, like any good RPG haha There is no stopping the "tubers" now. I made a rather elaborate post explaining this on another topic. You only need 5/6 full-time Gwent players (about 0.5% of...
  3. Mr_Mugglez

Francesca: Weather Witch Handbuff

Ha ga guys. I simply meant. I haven't played HC76 in weeks. I'm way down the rank ladder, I've never used netdeck apart from octivist. Which I did for a few days. So, now i'm playing FM19. I love football.
  4. Mr_Mugglez

Francesca: Weather Witch Handbuff

Yeh basically a low unit deck. There's no honour (can I say that?) in the game anymore with all this removal/lock/reset. As I sayd. The blame 100% at the "tubers" doors. Haven't played in ages mind. Been playing FM19 for my daily frustration hit.
  5. Mr_Mugglez

There is, as I've stated before. The devs need to heavily limit what cards people have access to. But of course, they won't.
  6. Mr_Mugglez

It's just another removal play. That's all the game is these days. Boost something? removed. Boost over time? locked. Boring, as shit. edit Oh! I forget reset...
  7. Mr_Mugglez

Phonenix/Phoenix Hatchling is unreasonable

It was a 'point-slam' deck and required minimal intelligence to play. I don't recall any exploit as my deck, was made by me and i'm not good at seeing exploits within the game. It did need a bit of setup as the last card pulled other cards and It got about 20+ points on the board. One of the...
  8. Mr_Mugglez

Justice to ST at 4 Provisions

The game is focussed on 4 factions. NG/MO/SK and A N Other. Soon there will be 6 factions. That won't change. I refer you to my previous rant. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/stop-special-card-decks.11003173/page-8#post-11517097
  9. Mr_Mugglez

The "all in" decks are hilarious. There is a specific point in the game whereby unless your opponenet stops the train, they can't/they lose. Swims Octivist OB deck was fun in this way. Then after a few wins I thought. I'm making it worse, encouraging it. My biggest grievance to CDPR was...
  10. Mr_Mugglez

Stop special card decks!!

I should add, I've nothing against the "Tubers" personally. They are doing what they have to do to get attention. The larger problem is whenever the game changes, they will always be all over it, before anyone else, that creates the netdecks. People (regular) are not getting a chance to create...
  11. Mr_Mugglez

Stop special card decks!!

The blame lies firmly at the door of the youtube guys via the devs for all the ills of this game. Everyone sees that right? The devs allow 'said' exploits, for a month or so. Because they know what the youtube guys will do with the cards, how could they not know?!? They speak to the youtube...
  12. Mr_Mugglez

Now that the only Tier 1 ST leader is butchered, I hope CDPR is happy, content and rests in peace

You're already preaching to the converted here. I believe the intention is that NR and ST must be weaker than the other three. I would like to see the witchers receive significant boosts in every way. Geralt should be in every players deck apart from Monsters, obviously. Or something like GERALT...
  13. Mr_Mugglez

Which youtube player made this crap? Saw it yesterday. I also saw NR Meve deck play 8 GOLD cards R3. That's crap too.
  14. Mr_Mugglez

Season of the Viper

So which faction are enjoying this season the most? What do the stats say? Naturally, it's mostly removal. As ever.
  15. Mr_Mugglez

Roadmap overview

Training battle with other than just, monsters too please.