Recent content by MrBlu3

+
  1. M

What does Imlerith drop

Odd enough, after you've given it to the peasant you still have it in your inventory to use and earn 2 quick skill points. So you can continue to be a nice little Geralt and help some peasants out whilst it's giving you a profit.
  2. M

Did CDRED announce DLC 16?

Apparently not for w/e reason. Some media sources like IGN et cetera announced that Xbox One will get it first, which they did. And then PS4 and PC will get it a bit after, like 1-2 days or smth. I've already recieved it on my PS4 though and it seems like PC has aswell. My guess it that they'll...
  3. M

Did CDRED announce DLC 16?

It hasn't been released to every Witcher owner yet I'd assume, so they're probably waiting to announce that this is the end of the 16 free DLC's when it's out world wide.
  4. M

New Game+ Not Recognising Completed Save Files

When loading a save this shows up in a small pop-up box in the game. "You have unlocked the ability to start a New Game +. To do so, create a new game save, start a new game, choose the New Game + option and select the save you created to import your character. Only saves created after...
  5. M

New Game+ is coming it seems

I thought so too, but I just downloaded the small 1.4 mb file onto the PS4. So I guess not?
  6. M

After completing te witcher 3 completely

Only 2 months left until the first expansion pack is here, that'll give you 10 additional hours of game time atleast. Currently I'm just waiting for it, I've done 2 playthroughs so far by exploring and doing all the activities there is - but I feel like doing a third one when NG+ comes out...
  7. M

Main characters: How old are they?

Geralt is like 97 years old in The Witcher 3, Yennefer around 105, Ciri 21, Triss around 40 - Atleast from what I know.
  8. M

Geralt vs Coën

Well, Geralt is stronger than Ciri when it comes to sword-play (which Geralt himself said). And if Coen is at the same level as Ciri he'll have a bit of a tough fight, but Geralt would most likely win in the end. How ironic that "both" died by a pitchfork though. :eredinfacepalm:
  9. M

Knew they'd nerf.

Glad that they did, it was way too overpowered during igni stream. Like 1,500-2,000 damage per second of igni stream + 700 fire damage a second. Shouldn't hide it in the patch notes though, not sure if it was intentional or not but even if it's a thing which could piss some people off, they...
  10. M

Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

Sweden confirmed
  11. M

Waste of time

Well, load up a former save?
  12. M

Your most hated Monster type

Got to be Foglets. Also Sirens when you're on a boat and they just come over there and destroy it.. jeez And Drowners are quite easy to kill when in a small pack, but when they're in a huge pack it can get annoying and become a very hard fight.
  13. M

Digital Foundry's verdict Patch 1.07

You seriously can't fix the frames on consoles with alot or almost at all with patches. They won't downgrade the graphics and they don't really seem to be willing to put native 900p on PS4 (which is highly needed from what I've experienced with 1080p on the console). The consoles are just very...
  14. M

Love the lies

I'm sure that CDPR still holds the PC community dear ;) Afterall, the PC community are currently on 1.06 whilst the consoles are still at 1.05. The PC version of the game has recieved more updates, indicating that they care about it. Yes I also do believe that the 1.07 patch got delayed or w/e...
  15. M

Love the lies

Can't you all wait for 24 hours tops? They did announce "Every platform", so expect the patch to show up today or by tomorrow. If they don't deliver the patch at that point, then you have my permission to whine.
Top Bottom