Recent content by MsTotalkhaos

+
  1. MsTotalkhaos

Gorilla Arm Attributes in a Fight

also swimming and diving will raise your athletics.
  2. MsTotalkhaos

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Its needs quite a bit of work. Thats the thing. This isn't an apology. No one was ever mad at the devs. People are are mad at management and the board for CDPr and the way they handled the fall out. They pushed the game knowingly by declaring it was gold last year and pushed the release date...
  3. MsTotalkhaos

The lack of 3rd person view

there was no way avoiding the comparisons to GTA with how they marketed the game. While I don't mind the first person and to me it does help with immersion, granted they went a step beyond traditional first person, where you can see your arms, and legs, but it really is immersion breaking with...
  4. MsTotalkhaos

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I fell off the bridge and took a picture. Honestly RTX is awesome!
  5. MsTotalkhaos

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

I mean for me it has no replayability what so ever. Life choices have little to no impact on anything as I can tell in the story or to you in NC. I honestly played corpo and street and its its just dialogue options are different. I have no reason to do a Nomad run except for like a 5 minute play...
  6. MsTotalkhaos

Screenshots of bugs in the game

found some nifty legendary armor that was a chest piece but is an outfit but it does not line with with the model waist down. It shows up like that in photo mode lol. included the name of said piece in the other image.
  7. MsTotalkhaos

Vehicle headlights barely light up anything. Road is pitch black in the desert.

I use an elite controller on PC and its the X button i believe for the headlights from normal to high beam to off.
  8. MsTotalkhaos

Bright lines around sights of guns

OH I thought my stuff was going bad. Glad I am not the only one.
  9. MsTotalkhaos

The studio needs our support!

It was a half baked product. Plain and simple. I really want what was promised by CDPR and I think that what evertyone is wanting as well.
Top Bottom