Recent content by munq

+
  1. M

Savegame Market

Thanks, works perfectly ^_^
  2. M

Savegame Market

Ah, I'm in dire need of a save game like that as well. My save games seem to have simply disappeared and can't pull myself to do a yet another playthrough before TW2.Would greatly appreciate if you could send me one as well.I sent you a PM with my email.
  3. M

Geralt's New Face

I like it. It resembles the way its described in the books. In my mind anyway.Opinions do differ!
  4. M

VIDEO: Dev Diary #2 (part 2)

Interesting dev diary :) Keep them coming and keep up the good work.Looking forward to popping that eye-candy RPG beast next summer, rawr!
  5. M

A new trailer from TW2 coming soon!

Triss is looking beeeaaauuutifuul
  6. M

A new trailer from TW2 coming soon!

Looking forward to it... :)
  7. M

GamesCom 2010 - new details revealed!

Looking forward to all the new info and videos! And a new Geralt? Bring it on!
  8. M

Screenshot: Triss Merigold

Purrrrr! I'm loving it! I'm loving Triss!
  9. M

A Dash of Information about The Witcher 2

Oh yes! I have been waiting for news about TW2 for such a long time! And finally, news of upcoming news!Now that's news! :peace:
  10. M

CD Projekt RED has published their official statement about the leak of The Witcher 2 presentation movie

There has been rumours about TW2 coming on consoles for quite some time now, ever since around the cancellation of RotWW. Frankly, I am not at all surprised myself that they want to expand to the console market because it ought to flow in good amounts of extra cash. We can just hope that they'll...
  11. M

CD Projekt RED has published their official statement about the leak of The Witcher 2 presentation movie

I personally believe that as the game has back then been in mere alpha status, they would have used a placeholder voice actor for Geralt and wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure CD Projekt RED knows well how fond most of the players are of the original voice actor of Geralt in the game and...
  12. M

Leaks are annoying.But the facts announced due this leak are - undeniably - good news!Waiting to hear the official statement / announcement.Good luck CD Projekt RED. :peace:
  13. M

The Witcher: Mysterious Secrets Announced!

Absolutely stunningly awesomely legendary!
  14. M

Blood of Elves announced!

I just finished Blood of Elves UK last night. It was bloody awesome! By far the best book I ever read :peace: F'cking masterpiece! Ah... just like the game...
Top Bottom