Recent content by MuonGold

+
  1. MuonGold

Cyberpunk deserves a movie really bad

There is already a movie. The movie the game is based on.
  2. MuonGold

CD PROJEKT RED x Twitch: Support A Streamer

I have concerns with this as well. Great idea to have a skin promote community engagement. Bad implementation here, surely there is a more effective way to engage the community rather than gifting money to specifically chosen Twitch accounts. What's also happening here is Amazon gathers...
  3. MuonGold

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

I feel the same way. I use an Xbox controller on the PC and it works great with Cyberpunk vibration, just no controller audio or trigger feedback. I almost like playing Cyberpunk on the PS5 more than the PC right now just because of the audio in the controller. I'd prefer the incoming voice...
  4. MuonGold

1.5 graphics issues

Not sure if anyone noticed a new benchmark option built into Cyberpunk. Would have been nice if it existed before patch 1.5. I'm getting 78fps on the benchmark with the default NVIDIA Experience settings @1440p/HDR on a EVGA 3090 w/ Intel 10900k 32GB on 4 sticks no overclock with WIndows 11...
  5. MuonGold

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Incredible job CDPR! HDR is finally working properly across the board, not just on the PS5, thank you for fixing, looks amazing both on the 3090 and PS5 on my LG G1 without mods. You know it's fixed when your kid on his IPS panel comes in and says, "Dad, my computer doesn't look like that!"...
  6. MuonGold

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

Romanticism in The Witcher is much better than Cyberpunk. The secks was better too but only marginally. The real problem is the Cyberpunk story is radically shallow. There are very few reasons love Panam, Judy, or River. Kerry is a reasonably fun storyline and some others are a fun too but...
  7. MuonGold

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Legendary Quickhacks no longer drop as loot. Something is broken with this or was this by design?
  8. MuonGold

Why the person above you should be banned

ban for referencing Bard's tale in any form
  9. MuonGold

Hotfix 1.21

These awesome patches with the hundreds of fixes demonstrate the release was pushed live way too soon I don't mind, not one bit but the problem isn't CDPR, it's NVIDIA. Why are we all waiting for chips?
  10. MuonGold

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

I really enjoy this game, it's revolutionary. Patch 1.2 didn't really help consoles that much for my PS5 unfortunately. I crashed again while playing within hours of installing and my PS5 now has over 106G of data storing this game. This is almost twice that of my PC. I think there is much...
Top Bottom