Recent content by myndzero

+
  1. M

Visual pixelated grain noise issue on Gun

Installed the latest update so might be related to that since I don't really remember having this in the past but it's also been so long since I played back at launch that I can't remember if this issue was there or not. When you zoom in on your gun and are in sunlight that causes some shadows...
  2. M

Patch 1.23

"Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to click the upgrade button while playing with 1280x720 resolution." This is neat to see you fixing a resolution problem, but what about ultrawide resolutions? (3440x1440) as it's still broken. E.g photo mode the stuff on the far sides of the screens you...
  3. M

Game freezes & desync's audio on startup (Video included)

I've had this problem for a while, I'm not exactly sure if I had it on the day1 build of the game or if it became a thing after one of the 3 patches released since then. As far as I can remember I had it on patch 1.0.5 and I can't remember on .4 or earlier. Basically majority of the time when I...
  4. M

Game Chat (Request) Thread

As I said in one of my own posts in this section of the forum, we just need an emote system for during-gameplay. We don't need to be able to text type to the other player during a game, but like hearthstone, you need to be able to with friends.. which i guess you can do with the overlay thing...
  5. M

My Suggestion to make the game feel "Complete"

My Suggestion to make the game feel "Complete" Hey, this is just my list of suggestions to help make the game feel like it's in a "Complete" state by the time it's officially released & out of beta. Add option to allow sound in background Add option while playing a match to access...
  6. M

[Suggestion] Can't see what special effect cards do

[Suggestion] Can't see what special effect cards do When you are versing someone and they play a card like Warcry, then it places itself on the top left area you can't mouse over to see what it's effect actually did, what it applied too, it's conditions, etc. Another example of this...
  7. M

[Suggestion] Remove 'Processing Transaction' from keg screen

[Suggestion] Remove 'Processing Transaction' from keg screen When I first opened my keg, I got that message in the bottom right and thought "oh sh*t, did I accidently purchase one with real money?" thinking It may of grabbed my CC info from the GOG program. Obviously this wasn't the case, but...
Top Bottom