Visual pixelated grain noise issue on Gun

+
Installed the latest update so might be related to that since I don't really remember having this in the past but it's also been so long since I played back at launch that I can't remember if this issue was there or not.

When you zoom in on your gun and are in sunlight that causes some shadows on your gun you get pixelated grain noise that looks rather bad, this issue isn't preset anywhere else ( I remember back at launch seeing grain under cars and that, but that's fine now it seems). This happens when running MAX settings without raytracing and no FSR (my resolution is 3440x1440 for any scaling stuff).

However you can "fix" this by turning on RT Sun Shadows but even that isn't perfect and you can still see remnants of it existing. Here is a video showing it on max settings & max settings with RT Sun Shadows on for comparison. I hope the devs can fix this visual glitch issue in the future.

Videos a little compressed since the editor made it 1080p joining them but still demonstrates it when RT is off pretty well. Both look worse in-game, even with RT on.

Top Bottom