Recent content by n4pp3l

+
  1. n4pp3l

Dev leaked info ?

I think at least the rumors about the rework of Johnny is true. Have you guys ever watched the official E3 gameplay trailer from 2018 carefully? Jump to 8:33. The announcer clearly said: "The man, the myth Johnny Silverhand, been a year since he went on his last ride" That is literal proof...
  2. n4pp3l

Upcoming AMD STM fixes only for 4 / 6 cores - Why?

I can confirm that the "hex edit fix" helps me with the min FPS, especially in heavy crowded areas and while driving fast through the city. I'm on a Ryzen 3700x. Please CDPR can you take a look into this?
  3. n4pp3l

Hotfix 1.06

This! Please CDPR take a look into this! Test it! I have the same exact issue with my Ryzen 3700x. Only with the "hex edit fix" the CPU usage is on par with Intel 8-core CPUs. No lags no stuttter with this "fix".
  4. n4pp3l

Hotfix 1.05

Ja, ist schon echt schwach von AMD und CDPR das keine SMT Optimierung für die 8 Kerner implementiert wurde. Man sieht deutlich dass diese auch davon profitieren. Vielleicht nicht direkt in einer Erhöhung der FPS, jedoch ist die Min. FPS besser und das Spiel fühlt sich, gerade beim Autofahren...
Top Bottom