Recent content by NaimaX

+
  1. NaimaX

Patch 1.31

Go ask Hello Games some advice on how to fix a game.
  2. NaimaX

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I'm glad you like the game so much. If it works for you, that's great. Unfortunately, there are a lot of players who disagree with that sentiment. When you buy something on Amazon or whatever else and you then find out the product is not as functional as advertised, do you normally say, "It's...
  3. NaimaX

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

This game is so shallow that any given single feature people are asking for isn't going to solve much. You need a whole lot of polish and new systems that aren't even in the game to make this the product that was promised and overhyped. The main story and some of the main sidequests represent...
  4. NaimaX

Cyberpunk 2077 and I, {add me}

Cyberpunk 2077 is not as inspiring as you make it out to be. It stands as a perfect example of how a company shouldn't handle business, deceive consumers and run to the bank with gamers' money. The game is not a revolution, nor it inspires anything in particular other than anger and disbelief...
  5. NaimaX

Cyberpunk 2077 is the next...

B) Anthem. I wasn't bothered by the many graphical glitches and hilarious bugs, or even the poor AI. It's everything else that has erased my confidence in CD Projekt Red. Where is the role-playing? Where are the choices and consequences? Where's the deep, branching story? "So many choices, so...
Top Bottom