Recent content by NARampage

+
  1. N

Does anchivements work in NG+?

Likewise for Xbox in Europe also.
  2. N

Lost sprint ability Xbox one

This has literally just happened to me while completing the "A Dangerous Game" quest in Novigrad. My stamina bar won't regenerate. Edit: Loading last checkpoint resolved the issue for me.
  3. N

New Game + Questions and Answers

You're welcome, I did my first play-through on Blood and Broken Bones until about halfway through at which I bumped it up, so I'm doing NG+ on Death March from the get go for the achievement. So far it seems harder than the latter part of the game on a normal play-through.
  4. N

A Question About Monsters

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, please could you elaborate further?
  5. N

New Game + Questions and Answers

You can do a New Game + as many times as you want from your original save (providing you don't overwrite it). You can't however do a New Game + from another New Game + save.
  6. N

(BUG) in Final - Gerald dont stop JUMPING

I've had this happen a couple of times on Xbox One, most recently in Kaer Morhen while playing as Ciri. It made trying to press 'A' to open the gate an abosulte nightmare!
  7. N

Place of Haunting in Frischlow (Bug)

Same applies to Xbox One
  8. N

Map POI Completed Colour

Haha, I actually have a Samsung LED TV, On the mini-map I can easily tell the difference, but on the main map it's difficult to tell. It also doesn't help that a lot of POI are bugged and never complete.
  9. N

Map POI Completed Colour

Map POI Completed Colour I find it very difficult to distinguish between completed and uncompleted points of interest on the main map. I've tried changing gamma options and looking through other options and there doesn't appear to be any way to change or filter out completed POIs. I've also...
  10. N

[BUG][QUEST] Blindingly Obvious + Nobleman Statuette

I'm having the same problem
  11. N

How's patch 1.07 working for you?

Thanks. I'm stuck with it saying read the letter you found but I don't have the letter to read, I believe I looted the chest before I got the quest. I have tried this workaround a few times but yet to see anything spawn, maybe I wasn't being patient enough.
  12. N

How's patch 1.07 working for you?

The main issue for me on the Xbox One is the difficulty resetting to "Just the Story" and achievements not working. Other than that I still can't complete Dirty Funds or clear the Shrine abandoned site in White Orchard.
  13. N

patch 1.07 - Did I just screw my death march achievement?

Ditto, wasted a good 8 hours of game-play without noticing
  14. N

patch 1.07 - Did I just screw my death march achievement?

I believe this applies to Xbox One only, in particular those who have the console set to instant on.
Top Bottom