Recent content by Nea.Schaefer

+
  1. Nea.Schaefer

Sex scene

the hackers stole all the girls
  2. Nea.Schaefer

where is the manual for this stupid game?

Sometimes content is cut or changed after first presentation of the game during development and its hard for the company to remain track what finds its way actually into the game and what did not so nobody in the company knows exactly how it will work until patch 12.9 or so. The manual may just...
  3. Nea.Schaefer

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

i think of somewhat like this: -the patch is released -the company announces that „the game is fixed in many occasions and on playstation“ -people download the patch -1/3 players screaming their saves not work anymore or quests are in endless loop -playstation users cant enter a car or enter a...
  4. Nea.Schaefer

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

i did not reach the end yet. but it already appears at the start of the game that the story seems to have been ripped appart at one point and glued togehter to be simple so that all lifepath already meet on the same way after 15 minutes and follow this until the end. like when you first meet...
  5. Nea.Schaefer

What game are you currently playing

since there where alot comparisons with cp2077 lately i now got red dead online and gta v =)
  6. Nea.Schaefer

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

haha ya lol. and now they getting scared that ze hollywood and netflix contacts getting angry. 🤣
  7. Nea.Schaefer

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

if cdpr would have fullfilled their promises of one night stands, relationships and all that people would not need to find other ways to get diversity into this part of the game. if they now want boni boni keanu thats the monster cdpr created themselfes. no need to patronize the players for...
  8. Nea.Schaefer

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

it was not meant to be a good game. pretty everything in the game is stolen from hollywood movies, thrown together in one pot, hyped by a movie star, surrounded by huge eye candy adverts to generate as much dollari as possible. the greatest „content is cut during developement all the time“...
  9. Nea.Schaefer

Separation of Save Game by character not put all together

since we are in 2021 and one would think gaming studios have evolved over the past decades we should definately have a better ingame savegame browser with better filesystem and naming.
  10. Nea.Schaefer

Is this game an rpg?

its a big pot of soup with every popular bit they could find in hollywood movies poured in. add a hollywood protagonist to it and you already are netflix compatible to cash off the movies license. just the chef cook has no clue about his kitchen, his employee, his restaurant and his customers...
  11. Nea.Schaefer

Meredith Stout looks like...

someone on reddit found her origin as detective scully from x files series :D
  12. Nea.Schaefer

I completed the game on every lifepath

which lifepath has been the most entertaining for you?
  13. Nea.Schaefer

Gta vs cyberpunk

i like those videos. on reddit someone compared cp2077 to rdr2 and because of this i got rdo standalone on epic store for 4,99 only and now playing this =) i think there wont be any huge content jumps for cp2077 anymore. also there wont be any „no mans sky“ some people dream of to get the game...
  14. Nea.Schaefer

Patch 1.1, when?

postponed to 2077 because the game takes place then and the development turned out to be more complex than expected because of complexity.
  15. Nea.Schaefer

Look what I found hidden under a certain tunnel

btw did anyone find any nice black motorbike we can own? i would like the bike from the series "Street Hawk". The Series is also from the 80s and has been the motor bike version of Knight Rider's K.I.T.T. The 80s where somewhat cyberpunk already :D Is there any bike ingame like that or at...
Top Bottom